BY PAULA DORF

Give brows color, control and shape with a sweep of Paula Dorf Brow Tint. Available in three shades. Fragrance Free~Hypoallergenic. Not tested on animals. Eyebrow Gel, Blonde. see more...

Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
I definitely won't be repurchasing this product. I mean it worked but it didn't last long I had to reapply it. I bought mine online from the website and the packaging was really cute so I was excited but honestly it was a complete let down. I wouldn't but it again.
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product but I really like the eyebrow pencil. The pencil is super creamy which makes it really easy to apply. I wouldn't buy this but the eyebrow pencil is really nice a I use it for my everyday looks.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Very good although the quality is not as good as high branded products such as Sephora and Mac or Clinique but it does the trick! If your on a budget I would say buy this item
Monica C.
Monica C.
Monroe, CT
Awesome product, I rarely use face make up and when I do I rather feel I have none on. This gives a natural look perfect for day or night.
Lobna A.
Lobna A.
Alexanderia
Beauty Junkie Expert
 it is so nice one  what is really good about that is it so smooth and stay along the night and also a high quality and  these colors are so shining and  i feel that is a super wow  i use it every day and so time it become hard to find ! i will happily buy it again