BY PAULA DORF

Give brows color, control and shape with a sweep of Paula Dorf Brow Tint. Available in three shades. Fragrance Free~Hypoallergenic. Not tested on animals. Eyebrow Gel, Blonde. see more...

Olivia I.
I liked this product but I really like the eyebrow pencil. The pencil is super creamy which makes it really easy to apply. I wouldn't buy this but the eyebrow pencil is really nice a I use it for my everyday looks.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
I definitely won't be repurchasing this product. I mean it worked but it didn't last long I had to reapply it. I bought mine online from the website and the packaging was really cute so I was excited but honestly it was a complete let down. I wouldn't but it again.
Amanda S.
Very good although the quality is not as good as high branded products such as Sephora and Mac or Clinique but it does the trick! If your on a budget I would say buy this item
Monica C.
Monroe, CT
Awesome product, I rarely use face make up and when I do I rather feel I have none on. This gives a natural look perfect for day or night.
alexis k.
lakewood
I personally didn’t like this product. It was very clunky and did not dry fast. It also did not blend well and chunked my eyebrows up.