BY PAULA DORF

• Did anyone have a problem with the bristles? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa M.
The product brush was very nice came in decent packaging I always check the bristles before I use (who doesn't lol) and proceeded to get my loose powder it was soft went on smoothly the only problem I had with the brush was that the bristles came off on my face>.< I was upset with that and feel as though it was waste I spend half the time pulling the little hairs off my face messing up the making up and having to reapply :/
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Not the best if you enjoy professional grade brushes. It will do in a pinch for the novice cosmetics user. Not as thick bristled as I would have liked. Bristles tend to come off when applying. Even more bristles come out after cleaning the brush. A good brush will stand up to being gently cleaned, this one does not. Must admit I was disappointed.
Christina G.
Cookeville, TN
This brush is alright. I didn't really like it because I like a thicker brush for my bronzer. The bristles came off while applying.
Gabi C.
New Hudson, MI
Not the best but not the worse brush, it does the job if you are not the crazy obsessed with professional makeup
Melissa M.
Did anyone have a problem with the bristles?