BY PAULA DORF

Buy on Amazon
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
The layout of this product is a bit odd. Your brush can't really grab just ONE COLOR, particularly the middle shade. It just tends to get the other shades in the pan. For that reason alone, I hate this product, but the pigmentation is different. Could be a bit stronger color payoff but you're not paying a lot for this, so you do get what u pay for. I would pass on this. There are so many on the market with far better layout and color payoff. Just my opinion.
Esme B.
Deepdene, Dorking
I bought this product to try and make my eyes a little more interesting, but I was a bit disappointed - It didn't go on my brush very well, it was a bit crumbly and when I applied it to my eye lid it didn't blend out very well, I was left with line that went from my skin to navy blue eye shadow. But when I spent some time using the product and started to mix it with other colour it actually looked quite nice and I do use it on the odd occasion but I would not recommend this product if you want to be able to apply dark blue eye shadow in less than 10 minuets.