BY PAULA DEEN

Cookware Sets. This Paula Deen dishwasher safe, nonstick cookware features aluminum construction for quick, even heat distribution. You'll love the ease that these nonstick cookware pieces bring to your kitchen once the cooking is done: just add them to your dishwasher! Each piece is made with durable aluminum that allows for fast, even heating and consistent results. Set includes: 1, 2-quart covered saucepans, 5-quart covered stockpot, 8", 10" and 11" open skillets, slotted turner and solid spoon Dual-riveted, stay-cool phenolic handles are color coordinated to each piece and provide a comfortable, safe grip Chic copper loops allow you to hang your cookware Clear tempered glass lids seal in flavors as food cooks Oven safe to 350 F Safe for ceramic, gas, halogen, induction, radiant ring and solid plate stovetops Dishwasher safe Imported see more...

Jem J.
Pueblo, CO
I've been using this cookware for the last 5 years, and I LOVE it. It's stood up to a LOT of wear and tear. I did accidentally use a knife on one of the saute pans and messed up the non stick, but somehow it's still non stick! We started looking for a new set, but ended up deciding to keep what we have. Why mess with something that's not broken? I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for new cookware!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this set! They're almost dying on me and planning on getting new ones soon but these baby lasted me for 3-4 years? Anyways, Paula Deen's kitchenware are a must have (:
Sara E.
Madison , TN
My mom bought me this set back in 2007 when I went off to college. It is amazing and still in great condition. I cook all the time and I absolutely love this set.
Amber G.
These are the worst set of pans I have ever owned. Walmart's cheapy pans are better than these. They all fell apart within days and aren't very non stick.
Alexis A.
I received this set for my birthday. It says dishwasher safe but after a month or two the pot and pans show a lot of wear
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
The Paula Deen set is amazing and is the best set of pots pans and bakeware we have ever owned. We are an Italian family that loves to cook! I've bought all the different colors as gifts for my grandmother, mother in law and others and we have many sets! Nothing sticks and the are simply the best cookware ever!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Who else loves her cookware set?