Paula Deen 15 Piece Nonstick Cookware Set Speckled - MEYER CORPORATION US-FARBERWARE DIVISION

BY MEYER CORPORATION US-FARBERWARE DIVISION #35 in Cookware Sets

Paula Deen Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 15-Piece Set Lavender #13064 The fun, speckled exteriors of this 15-piece cookware set are eye catching, but it's the performance and convenience that will have cooks singing its praises. Whether creating a batch of gumbo in the covered stockpot or gravy in one of the covered saucepans, this high-quality, durable cookware will help any dish come to life with ease. The set also comes with handy measuring spoons so Paula's recipes can be successfully re-created with all the right measurements. This Paula Deen Porcelain Nonstick cookware set features porcelain exteriors that look great and are durable, stain resistant and easy to clean. The heavy gauge construction heats the cookware smoothly and quickly, eliminating hot spots that can burn foods, and the long-lasting DuPont Teflon Select nonstick interiors provide excellent food release with every use. Glass lids present a great way to oversee cooking without sacrificing moisture or heat, and their copper color-accented and color-coordinated knobs supply a confident grip. Soft-touch handles are dual riveted for additional strength and bring a touch of comfort to the kitchen. The handles also feature convenient copper-plated hanging rings for a range of storage options. Conveniently, these cookware pieces are oven safe to 350°F, making it easy to tackle Paula's delicious recipes. - Heavy gauge construction means the cookware heats quickly and evenly. - This cookware comes with a useful 5-piece measuring spoon set. - Interiors feature DuPont Teflon Select nonstick so foods won't bind to the cookware. - Porcelain enamel exteriors add a dash of color to the kitchen and are stain resistant, durable and easy to clean. - Color-coordinated handles are dual riveted for extra strength and also feature a soft-touch grip for comfort. The handles are accented with copper-plated rings for additional storage options. see more...

• Paula deem cookware or pioneer woman cookware?2 Answers
Buy on Wayfair
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
I absolutely love this cookware set. I have the red set and they are awesome. I got these for Christmas a few years ago from my Mom. They match my kitchen and I love that they are so easy to clean, Nothing sticks in this cookware.
Erica H.
I have this set (not in this color, I have red) but honestly, I could not ask for a better set of cookware! I have not found one thing that will stick in any of these pans, not matter how cooked in, or how long it sets. I would recommend this (and have) 100 times over!
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
I have this cook ware and I absolutely love it! The purple color is beautiful and I can't wait to add pieces to what I have!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Love this product and love Paula Dean. Very good quality product. I actually have this set and the teal set. Great buy
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Paula deem cookware or pioneer woman cookware?