Paula Deen 15-pc. Nonstick Signature Porcelain Cookware Set, Aqua Speckle uploaded by Nicole H.Paula Deen 15-pc. Nonstick Signature Porcelain Cookware Set, Aqua Speckle uploaded by Nicole H.Paula Deen 15-pc. Nonstick Signature Porcelain Cookware Set, Aqua Speckle uploaded by Nicole H.

BY PAULA DEEN #13 in Cookware Sets

Paula Deen's 12-Piece Speckled Porcelain Cookware Set looks gorgeous on the stovetop and cooks beautifully, too. Set includes: 2 3/4-qt covered saut pan, 6-qt. covered Dutch oven, 1 and 2-qt. saucepans with lids, 8" and 10" open skillets, 5-Pc Melamine measuring spoons. Nonstick interior for effortless food release and cleanup. Soft-grip handles with hang loops stay cool while cooking. Tempered glass lids with stainless rims & copper accents. 1 and 2-qt. saucepans with lids, 8" and 10" open skillets. 2 3/4-qt covered saut pan, 6-qt. covered Dutch oven. 5-Pc Melamine measuring spoons. Nonstick interior for effortless food release and cleanup. Soft-grip handles with hang loops stay cool while cooking. Tempered glass lids with stainless rims & copper accents. Made in China. see more...

• This set is so cute! & would deffinately match my kit...2 Answers
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Just got this set in the beginning of August but so far I love them. I mean first off, they're pretty and you can't usually say that about pots and pans. They have been nonstick so far and I have enjoyed the different sizes. The options are perfect for whatever you need. So far they have cleaned well and have not scratched at all. I don't see any rust marks, loose handles, or marks. Over the next year I look forward to using them and improving my cooking skills over the next year.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
These pans are awesome. I have had the red ones for like 8 years and they cook well and have lasted wonderfully. I picked these up on a mega sale after her scandle so the deal I got on them was really good too.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Beautiful color, but could be better quality. I've had mine for a few years now, and one pan has bent on me when I dropped it. The non stick coating is starting to come off inside the pan, and the bottom of the pans are starting to burn. I feel like for the price they should be a little bit better. But they are not the worst. I would still recommend them.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
We recently were given these from my grandma. The difference in cooking is amazing. I highly recommend these pans. The Heat distributes evenly and excellent. I believe they are worth the price. If you enjoy cooking, they are worth the investment.
Nicole H.
I've had my set for about a year and a half now. So far they are my favorite pots and pans. Nothing sticks to them and they are really easy to clean! The non stick has help up nicely. One of our friends took a metal spoon to the smallest pot and scratched the surface of the non stick but I have no problems with it still! The only down side is the handles are starting to peel a tiny bit. They held up better when I was washing them in the dishwasher (handles didn't start peeling until I started hand washing them).
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Loved the color so I bought this set when we got married. Never had an issue with cooking anything or anything sticking in the pans. However, it seems that the more time goes on, I have to baby the pans. The coating scratches easily and the blue outer coating seems to be wearing off after 5 years of using it. Not so terrible I guess but I wish it would hold out a bit longer.
Misty B.
Berea, KY
I've had this set of cookware for several years. It's beautiful and its lasted, but I've had to baby it---handle it with kid gloves. The one draw-back is that this cookware is not meant for the dishwasher. The hubby put mine in the dishwasher and the coating on the handles has flecked off. Other than that, they've been durable--no warping or fleckim of the non-stick coating. Plus, they're affordable and come in a variety of colors so you can match your kitchen!
Danielle C.
Philadelphia, MS
We've had our set about 2 years now. The color is so beautiful. Nothing will stick. Not even burnt cheese. They are so easy to clean. You can basically just wipe them out. We always wash them by hand. We haven't had any problems. Maybe we aren't as rough as some other people? We love them and would totally purchase them again.
Melissa C.
Port Royal, SC
Very disappointed in this set. I've had it for about 3 years now and they're completely falling apart! The nonstick coating is flaking off (and I only use utensils safe for it) and recently the color has been melting into my burners when I cook
Alyson B.
I can not rave enough about the pan set. My husband bought them for me as a gift and I have been in love with them ever since. Easy to clean and non stick!!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
This set is so cute! & would deffinately match my kitchen! Is the color the same as pictured? And do they last farely well?