BY PAUL SEBASTIAN

The original bad boy of brushability. see more...

Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Beckley, WV
I love love love this hairspray! It had good hold without, weighing your hair down. Which, of course, is rare to find. It is easy to brush out at the end of the day when, you just want to throw your hair up and relax without, leaving any build up behind.
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
This hairspray gives you a long lasting hold and unlike other hair sprays you can run your brush through it and won't lose its hold. Great for hair updos! I got mine for the low at Cosmo Prof I know sally's sells the tester ones now..so get your tester!
Cailee H.
Cailee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hairspray! Smells great and has such a strong hold. Definitely has met my expectations. This hairspray is very effective and long lasting! Although it has a string hold, it does not make the hair stuff. Would definitely recommend!
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is an amazing light hairspray that doesn't make your hair feel sticky and gross afterward. It almost feels as if there is nothing in my hair. And it's always on sale at ulta! I love it. The price is such a steal for the product.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Amazing hairspray for anyone that doesn't want that hard and crunchy feel. This is s lightweight formula compared to other brands. A little on the expensive side but well worth the price. I will be buying again!!
Lizzette S.
Lizzette S.
I love this hairspray! It's great it doesn't feel heavy on the hair and I love that even brushing it out it still stays good enough. It has a great smell to it. I would really recommend this hairspray.
Christeena  H.
Christeena H.
Chula Vista, CA
I just love this product. It holds your hair style all day long. It doesn't leave any residue. It is kind of pricey but it good value for my money.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only hairspray I use! Non sticky, brush able, and great in humidity! Smells good too! If my hairdresser swears by it, it's good for me!!
Lilia V.
Lilia V.
This hairspray is good but sometimes the wind can easily reshape the hair. It doesn't hold as well as I want it to.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Struthers, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the shaper line!! I've tried almost all of them and they are all great. This ones holds really nicely also.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
Does this have a bad smell to it?