Paul Sebastian Cologne Spray 4 oz

by Paul Sebastian

Design House: Paul Sebastian Year Introduced: 1979 Fragrance Notes: Aromatic Spices, Hints Of Sweet Florals, Citrus Plus The Richness Of Soft Woods And Musk. Recommended Use: Evening

GrrEat scent were can I purchase ?
Nice smell good for all day
Start your review of Paul Sebastian Cologne Spray 4 oz!
Mark M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Another great cologne classic clean and fresh smelling. My wife loves it. I wear it everyday. There’s nothing better than the Rich smell of PS by Paul Sebastian. I get compliments all the time. We love ps.
Valeria A.
Katy, TX
Oh god! My boyfriend use this perfume and I LOVE IT! I think is really good smell and lasts a very long time! The scent is like the smell of a king of Spain or something like that hahahah It don't compare with any other 'cause It's the best men perfume that I smell in my life.
Ed Y.
Fort Myers
I have been using it for 20 years. I have tried and used others, but this is my favorite. It is very long lasting. After 20 years, I see no need for change. I wouldn't fix it if it isn't broken Woody, musky hint.
Djema B.
Västervik
A really nice smell, a god present you can buy for your boyfriend or brother or a guyfriend
member-77f79079e
Wetaskiwin ab
I love the smell and my girlfriend does too. Have had many compliments from ransoms while wearing the product