BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Xtg Lab is an extreme styling tool for your short hair. With this thickening glue you can create spikes mohawks or whatever shape your hair desires. It guarantees extreme hold and texture for extreme style. Even a small amount of Paul Mitchell Xtg Lab provides extreme thickness and texture to your hair. It's fast acting quick drying. Directions of Use: Rub a small amount into your hands to activate Style as usual lookfantastic Tips for using XTG: Once you have XTG in your hand use the product as quickly as possible. The longer you leave it the stickier it becomes and will be harder to work XTG can be reactivated with Awapuhi Moisture Mist or any other liquid styling product depending on the look and hold you want to create Adding XTG to any styling product will help add more hold without a crunchy feel XTG is perfect for shorter hair styles see more...

Deb M.
Mountain Iron
Tried this once and it is very sticky. I like to use texturizing paste but I find this super sticky and not an easy paste to use. I would not purchase again. My hair is fine but lots of it. Short and texturized.
Joe L.
Mission , TX
Honestly, the hold is good. Maybe a bit too good for me. I find that this extreme thickening glue is great for spikes. But I personally don't like my hair that hard. It's way to much of a glue for me.