BY PAUL MITCHELL

Extreme hairstyles call for use of extreme product and the XTG® thickening glue is the perfect solution. It provides maximum thickness and bold texture, and even dries quickly for simple and easy styling. This extreme thickening glue clings to strands, giving them instant body and lift. Its quick-drying, fast-holding formula ensures the best and most beautiful, professional-looking results. Delivers maximum thickness and bold texture, and dries fast for quick and easy styling. Firm styling ingredients are ideal for extreme styles.

How To Use:

Rub a small amount in hands to activate. Apply to dry or damp hair. Style as desired.

Buy on Amazon*
Joe L.
Mission, TX
Honestly, the hold is good. Maybe a bit too good for me. I find that this extreme thickening glue is great for spikes. But I personally don't like my hair that hard. It's way to much of a glue for me.
Deb M.
Mountain Iron
Tried this once and it is very sticky. I like to use texturizing paste but I find this super sticky and not an easy paste to use. I would not purchase again. My hair is fine but lots of it. Short and texturized.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This gel really does its job. When you need your hair thickened up this is the product to use. It doesn't make it gross and crunchy it makes it thick and nice.
Lindsey M.
It may have been operator error but I just didn't get the thickening power I felt I would get from Paul Mitchell.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.

Amazon