Paul Mitchell Worked Up Hair Spray 3.6 oz Hair Spray uploaded by member-697dcf8f3

BY PAUL MITCHELL

It has a crunch-free, flexible memory, that allows you to style your hair with a beautiful finish. see more...

Influenster M.
This is one of my most loved beauty products I've bought this over and over again. It smells amazing and always does the job it's not sticky and sprays out beautifully. The pump nene gets clogged. I love it for spraying my
Hair before I curl it. It's never heavy.
Liesl S.
Sacramento, CA
The best hair spray ever! It holds everything into place, isn't sticky, and lasts all day. Even if I use some every day, this cannister seems to last for such a long time. IT doesn't have that strong stereotypical hairspray smell either.
Cortney A.
I love this stuff. I used it on my wedding day. I love that it is not stiff and that it smells so good. It also doesn't make you look greasy like some hairspray. I have red, really thick hair. Any hair spray that can help it is a winner.
Guest T.
Love this! Smells great and holds great too. Doesn't flake and leaves my hair soft when I brush or wash or hair.
Briley C.
Wichita Falls, TX
If you are looking for a hair spray that will hold your curls but not hold all of your hair in place, this product is for you! i use this anytime i need a little extra lift or volume. I will also use this when i just need something to hold my curls up because my curls tend to fall out. I LOVE this hair spray, it is EVERYTHING!
Ashly O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love this product. It makes styling my hair super easy! In the past my hair would never hold curls, they would fall out in just an hour. With this product it holds my curls for the entire day. It dries quickly. The price is a great value. I would definitely buy this again!!!
Cherry J.
Germantown, MD
Paul Mitchell Worked Up Hair Spray is fantastic! Love this product because it keeps my hair in place all day. Non-greasy, not sticky and it smells wonderful. It's affordable and definitely by a brad that I trust. I would definitely recommend this hairspray.
MrsBlondy F.
Reno, NV
I love paul mitchell products so i treid there hair spray and its amazing it holds my curls and i use a lot of it when i do my pin up styles on my hair . a lot of my family uses paul mitchell cause they personaly know him.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I received this product as a gift from a family member. I was not familiar with many Paul Mitchell products, but had heard great things. This hairspray left my hair in place, but without feeling sticky or hard. Recommend!
Barbie N.
Xenia, OH
I love the way that this product has an awesome hold but doesn't feel over powering. It's a little pricey but it is a great valued product. Met my expectations. Red hair. Fine texture to my hair.