Paul Mitchell Worked Up uploaded by member-697dcf8f3

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a quick-drying hairspray that provides firm, flexible hold, try Worked Up® from Paul Mitchell®. This hard-working spray includes polymers for lasting hold and superior control without weighing hair down or leaving it stiff. The results are soft, shiny hair that won’t lose its shape, leaving your hair looking classy and beautiful all day. Provides long-lasting, flexible hold and dries in a flash with a clean, no-product feel. Workable polymers provide lasting hold. Vegetable-derived conditioners and shine enhancers impart high shine and reduce static.

How To Use:

Spray onto finished style. If nozzle clogs, rinse under warm water.

Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
This hairspray is very effective while also not making my hair feel too stiff and “crunchy” (my biggest issue with hairsprays.) it smells good, has great hold, and I really love the coverage of the sprayer on the bottle. I would definitely recommend!
Rubi A.
Richmond
Purchased at: Walmart
I have really thin hair. I think that is the reason I have always hated to curl my hair. Either the products are too heavy my hair does not move or they are so weak that my curls disappear. Paul mitchell hair spray is the perfect product! My curls will last the night and I can move my hair like if it were my natural hair.
Jenna M.
Paul Mitchell is my go to brand for hair care. It never lets me down and the quality is always about par. This hairspray isn't sticky but holds the hair so well. I keep travel sizes of Paul Mitchell shampoo conditioners and hairsprays and everything I own.
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
I LOVE THIS working spray. Holds while you style but not too strong that you can’t touch your hair and it becomes a hair helmet ! Smells okay too! I would buy again! And recommend
Laura S.
nacogdoches
THIS IS MY FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT OF ALL TIME. It holds well , it smells good, and still creates a soft curl or style. My hair is very fine and very straight, but it still holds my hair in any style I do!
Natalie M.
I use this product to tame my fly-aways and baby hairs. At first, I would brush my hair after applying it and I thought it was broken. My hairs were still sticking straight up! I realized that you need to use this product after brushing, almost as a finishing spray.
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
I love this hair spray. It has a nice hold without making your hair feel super hard or sticky. The price is a little high, but if you have the money and don't mind, then I recommend trying it.
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA
I really love this hair spray and I’m not a fan of hair spray in general. I have used this for years. It helps control my hair without feeling heavy, sticky or crunchy. It also smells so good. But this is not a strong hold hairspray if that’s what you are wanting. This is a light flexible hold.
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
I was not 100% in love with this product. It is effective for its job; however, I didn't like how it stuck my hair together and made it stiff. I have very soft and fine hair and it didn't work well with me. I do not think I will purchase again
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Best working spray I've tried so far! Smells fruity and fun, not sticky, helps with any heat styling. Keeps hair flexible while you're working. This hairspray washes out easily unlike most. I love this and keep it on hand.

Amazon