BY PAUL MITCHELL #16 in Shampoo

Launched by the design house of Paul Mitchell in, PAUL MITCHELL by Paul Mitchell for Men and Women posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. Features Ideal for coarse, unruly, and moisture-starved hair, this rich hydrating shampoo helps impove strength and shine Safe for color treated hair When nerves are frazzled and hair's wound up, take comfort in the soothing fragrance of lavendar, mint and tea tree oil Type - Shampoo Gender - Serum Item Weight - 33.8 oz. see more...

• I have naturally dry hair, and have been looking for a great mois...1 Answers
  • Has this made anyone's scalp dry? Could just be the winter weathe...2 Answers
Katy D.
Londonderry, OH
This is my ride or die absolute favorite shampoo brand. Ive been using it since I was a kid. My mother (a cosmetologist) swore it helped keep bugs away in school and I can say that in all my years of public school in a poor rural area I never got lice except for one time when I was a senior in highschool and babysitting and I got it from the place I was babysitting because it was infested! And my best friend had it nearly everytime the school checked heads. Her and I were inseparable and always together so tell me how I didn't get it all those years? It's this stuff I swear! Paul Mitchell products are fantastic products hands down. I've never tried anything from them I didn't like. From shampoo to hair spray and even their brushes are amazing too! And this products especially smells sooooooooo good!
Britain M.
I picked up on Paul mitchell when I was in cosmo school in 2008 and I've never looked back. This tea tree shampoo with lavender is my holy grail. Seriously. My scalp during the winter months used to be a nightmare, the tea tree soothes while the lavender relaxes and literally after your first wash you can noticibly feel a difference and see a difference with both your scalp and your hair( it's so soft) . I highly recommend this shampoo if you suffer from dry scalp or are just looking for a good hydrating shampoo!
Melanie L.
San Francisco, CA
Love the scent. Love the thoroughness of the product. Just love it. There’s something about showering with a lavender shampoo that puts me at ease. I would say it is really good for dry scalp. Other products that I’ve tried leave me with some sort of dandruff looking stuff on my head and I don’t usually have that problem so I constantly change shampoos to find something that works and this worked. It does a great job at fighting hair oils and leaves your hair smelling great.
Neysa S.
Do you want to feel like you’ve stepped out of a spa every time you shampoo your hair? If yes, add this to your shower right now. This product makes me feel so luxurious. I can’t speak to the moisture level of this shampoo, because at the time that I was using it my hair was neither dry nor oily (I mostly bought it because of the scent). But I can say that my hair felt healthy and soft and never dry.
Sanjota P.
Bloomington, IL
This is more like a cleanser than a shampoo which leaves strands refreshingly clean and full of shine. If you have any of the above problems with your hair (dry & oily scalp, loss of hair, dandruff, itchy scalp) then it is definitely worth giving it a try.
I liked the lavender scent which gives fresh feeling after every wash. Small quantity will generate large foam.
Brandie B.
Charlotte
Great clarifying shampoo! Gets all the dirt and buildup gone!! Perfect for a shampoo after a sewin or an extended wear protective style! This is best for oily or itchy scalps! I would definitely purchase again and recommend to friends due to the fact that even though this is a professional product it is available at more than just professional only store!
Lianne L.
This shampoo is amazing! It smells like you just came back from the salon, refreshed and revitalizes your hair and scalp and feels so great. The pump also helps a consistent and even distribution throughout uses. Never disappointed with Paul Mitchell products and this is no exception
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
Hands down such a great shampoo! Smells highly of tea tree and mint which can be a little overpowering in a steamy shower so beware your eyes might sting a bit if you have sensitive eyes but this shampoo really cleans my scalp and I have a very dry flaky scalp. It might’ve expensive but I’ll definitely repurchase. My husband loves it too !
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
Paul Mitchell has always been a trusted name in my collection of hair care products. Dependable & affordable results as promised with this unique formula of shampoo, the calming & relaxing scent is an added bonus to the beautiful hair you’re left with after using it!
Abbey E.
The Paul Mitchell lavender mint Moisturizing shampoo is so amazing. It makes your scalp feel good it smells Devine and it lathers well. This is great for anyone Who enjoys the smell of lavender or mint. And great moisturizing properties. I love anything Paul Mitchell.
Molly L.
Has this made anyone's scalp dry? Could just be the winter weather but I don't remember my other shampoo leaving my scalp flakey...
Emily W.
I have naturally dry hair, and have been looking for a great moisturizing shampoo for a while now. How well does this shampoo work, and does it really moisturize your hair?