Paul Mitchell Wipe Out Liquid Color Remover

by Paul Mitchell

Removes color stains from skin. Apply liquid remover to cotton or a clean towel, then rub skin gently to remove color stains. Gentle formula won’t irritate sensitive skin.

how quickly does this actually start to work?
Where can I buy this product?
What that shampoo is for ?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Wipe Out Liquid Color Remover!
Christa D.
Lexington , KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I had a awful color job done and this product savwd me to strip it out and get it gone it really works and affordable
Regina A.
Goose creek, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great product!! It will help you to avoid that horrible marks on your skin after dyeing your hair!
Marissa M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Great color remover for someone who colors their hair frequently and needs to get back to lighter colors to fix mistakes !
Arlana S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Removed the colors I wanted out, I'm not great at this, so I made some mistakes. This product does the job.
Moriah O.
Sparks, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I use paul Mitchell pretty often. This product is good for hair color removal. You have to be careful using this not to strip the hair too much.
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Paul Mitchell Has and does it all you doing your hair or someone else's I definitely recommend his products
Kimberly C.
Methuen, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Paul Mitchell products are amazing! I got my hair done at a salon and they used this product on my hair and it worked so well !!
Lindsey M.
Paragould
Purchased at: ULTA
Worked great. It was a little pricey but it did the job and it didn’t take much at all
Ashley A.
Lyles, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Ok this is literally my holy grail. It removes hair color so well without drying the hair out. My only complaint is the smell. It is so so strong of a smell and does not mix well with my asthma. That is the reason it’s a 3 star.
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
It's absolutely positively wonderful and I would use it again and again I love anything they make I am using the shampoo and conditioner right now as a matter of fact I love these products and o recommend them to anyone I would most definitely but anything that they make that has their name on it