BY PAUL MITCHELL

P-M. WILD GINGER MOIST SHP8.5OZ see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Mashanna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo is such a miracle worker I love it it works charms for me and I recommend that you try this product because you will not be sorry and it is amazing! Buy this product like seriously it is amazing! I am 100% satisfied with this purchase! My  The shampoo is such a miracle worker I love it it works charms for me and I recommend that you try this product because you will not be sorry and it is amazing! Buy this product like seriously it is amazing! I am 100% satisfied with this purchase!
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you haven't tried this product you should! I love how it makes my hair soft and shine. The shampoo and conditioner do not leave your hair dry or scalp flaky. I have been using this and other products in this line for a number of years with th same results so I think I will continuing using all products within this line for quite a while
abreea j.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I work at ulta salon and I recommend this product for everyone.! I mean everyone.! Super thin, super thick, frizzy, healthy, damaged, oily, dry, curly, etc. but I literally sell so much of this product at work because I use it myself and seriously love it.! I recommend this and the cream rinse and the serum. I literally have used this since I went to Paul Mitchell the school. I will always use this on myself and my clients. I love and recommend and haven't found anything to beat this!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Awapuhi Wild Ginger line smells like no other product out there. It is the most unique, healing product line out there. This line has been out for about 6 years now, and I've been using it since they announced that it was coming out when I was in cosmetology school. I LOVE it!!!! Your hair feels like butter and smells amazing!! Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Mirror Smooth Shampoo 8.5Z
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Solid product with great results. Never made my hair feel stringy or weighted down. Does the job well and the price is not outrageous. My hair is platinum blonde and I have been happy with he product so far. I do not use it everyday and so far I have been satisfied.
Rebecca B.
Akron, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazing. It moisturizes while leaving no heaviness or residue. It doesn't affect my color whatsoever. A little goes a long way also. It smells awesome. The price is on the higher end, but one bottle lasts forever for me. I have long hair and only use about a dime to nickle size amount.
Zach P.
Averill Park , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super lather! Super good scent! Extended use will cause build up on your scalp, therefore causing dandruff. Leaves hair smooth and shiny. Pair with shampoo one or two to add to your regiment to prevent dandruff!
Anita V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful product with a great  scent that helps the tangle my hair and make it manageable. I will continue to buy products that work well on my hair no matter the cost. I love a product that does what it says and will continue to invest my money and products like this that deliver
Ewelina G.
justice, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have SUPER dry hair. There are not many shampoos that make my hair feel moisturized....after all, their job is to take out all the gunk. However, this shampoo doesnt make me feel like I have to pile on conditioner and keep it in my hair forever. It literally feels like a drink of water for my hair if that even makes sense!
Heather C.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being a professional cosmetologist, I am very picky about the products that I use on my hair. Paul Mitchell is one of my favorite brands. I absolutely love this shampoo it is super moisturizing and smells amazing. Used together with the conditioner it is even better.