BY PAUL MITCHELL

P-M. WILD GINGER MOIST SHP8.5OZ see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
🎀Amber N.
This shampoo has saved my hair more times than I can count. Whenever I switch back to blonde this has been my saving grace. It strengthens and hydrates the hair which is so important to do after lighten your hair. I have recommended this product and will continue to do so. Not only does it work great but it smells great!
Brandie B.
Charlotte
Great light shampoo but still gets the hair really clean. And the best part is it’s great for oily or dry scalp!! It smells great even though it’s kind of expensive. Also, as far as i know you must be a professional to get this product line.
Natalie O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I bought this when I had blue hair because of a video I saw on Facebook. I LOVE this shampoo! When you have a crazy color in your hair, it doesn't strip the color as fast, so the color lasts a little longer. It also, always, makes my hair feel soooo soft!
Paulina C.
Metairie
This is very fine moisturizing shampoo. I tend to use this more on my clients with colored hair. Also, clients that style their hair with hot tools like to purchase this product as it deposits moisture to he hair. Ultimately I love the wild ginger moisture from shampoo
Lill O.
Amherst, MA
I love the smell of this shampoo! It is light in my hair and doesn’t weigh it down. It allows me to go more days without washing my hair but after a certain number of uses it makes my hair greasy.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
I absolutely love this shampoo! The smell is what draws me in, but it makes my hair feel so silky and soft. I have very damaged, color treated hair, and this works well for adding moisture back in without stripping my color. This is a professional product, so make sure to purchase from a salon/ Paul Mitchell School to ensure freshness.
Zarriah W.
Germantown, MD
This shampoo is apart of the luxury line of Paul Mitchell and it is well worth it. Everyone that I have used this on and recommend that they try it has been pleased. I have tried it and I love the smell and it lathers easily
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Allison M.
This shampoo is great BUT it doesn’t “wash” your hair very well. My hair was greasy within 24 hours. It’s a very gentle wash and smells amazing but isn’t a good “deep wash” shampoo.
Tabitha W.
I always love this brand because of the quality and price point. I will continue to purchase more of these. I can’t say enough good things about this product. I have several products from this brand.