Paul Mitchell Wax Works

by Paul Mitchell

nan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Wax Works!
Jill S.
New Baltimore , Mi
My husband loves this product for his short spikey styled hair! He uses it every morning and get a great style with good hold. It smells good too!
Kerry P.
Rixford, PA
Love this product! Holds a style and allows you to manipulate your style without feeling real heavy and sticky.
kim S.
Parkton, NC
Love this, it holds great not sticky. great smell to it and it washes out easily. Great for short pixi cuts. last all day
G-na M.
Hickory, NC
This wax keep my hair in place without the hassle of it moving. This product does not flake in my hair and that's important to me and my style.
Amelia H.
Las Vegas
I have a very corase afro. I have currently been natural for.almost.three years this July. This is one of the first products i bought right after my."Big Chop". I loce this stuff gives me amazing definition! Gave me.some confidence back after cutting off all my hair.
Daniel P.
Vallejo
I love it because it doesn't leave it ashy nor hard but it sure let's your hair the way you want too, plus you can restyled again by just putting a small amount of water on it, and fix it how ever you want,. It doesn't make my hair flaky and it smells really good,.
Raquel C.
Midlothian, TX
Paul Mitchell wax works was awesome. I put it on my damp hair to make the curls soft. The product isn't to pricey and worth every dollar. A little bit of product goes a long way. Compared to Great Value brand (walmart) I would say PM wax is lighter and less greasy. I will definitely buy it again.
yaneli N.
Bend, OR
I use this product on my sons to spike there hair up and I love it. It smells good and it definitely works. I don't use it every day but when I do I love it!
karen B.
Transfer, PA
Worked great!!! loved it would use again. would love to find this product available closer to me.
Jo S.
Berwick, PA
Works great to style my hair. The product holds the style while at work and can last while I go out to dinner afterwards.

Looking for your answer?