Paul Mitchell Wax Works Gel uploaded by Jeffrey C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Wax Works® provides extreme hair texture while adding definition and intense hair shine. Perfect for thick, unruly hair that is hard to control, the Wax Works™ includes flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners to add further texture and definition for a gorgeously sophisticated style and professional look.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates bold texture and definition, and makes hair super shiny.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners define and add texture.

ADDED BONUS

Strong enough for hair that's hard to control.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

kim s.
Parkton, NC
Love this, it holds great not sticky. great smell to it and it washes out easily. Great for short pixi cuts. last all day
Jo S.
Berwick, PA
Works great to style my hair. The product holds the style while at work and can last while I go out to dinner afterwards.
Kristin B.
Bradenton, FL
I have used this product to smooth my hair when blow drying. It gave me a great finish without looking greasy or heavy.
John L.
Does hold as well as I would have wanted. I did notice it worked better with some water but it still isn't that good.
Belinda T.
I love this to give my hair texture but as my hair is fine not to feel too heavy. My hairdresser introduced me to it.
Carolyn  R.
Spokane, MO
Works well with my hairstyle. Holds my style well,but yet it di snot get stiff or sticky. My hair still feels soft.
Savannah M.
Green Bay, WI
This works very well for me, and its really lightweight when putting in your hair. and makes you feel so refreshed.
Catherine W.
Love this product it help with keeping my edges and my flyways under control. I also loved the smell of the product
Sheila C.
Don't use everyday but use this every once in a while. I like it but have to make sure I rub between my hands first
hailey k.
Plano, TX
Very good.it keeps your hair very soft and texturized i recommend to use it when washing or conditioning your hair