Paul Mitchell Wax Works Gel uploaded by Jeffrey C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Wax Works® provides extreme hair texture while adding definition and intense hair shine. Perfect for thick, unruly hair that is hard to control, the Wax Works™ includes flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners to add further texture and definition for a gorgeously sophisticated style and professional look.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates bold texture and definition, and makes hair super shiny.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners define and add texture.

ADDED BONUS

Strong enough for hair that's hard to control.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Katie W.
I love the lightweight feel without the product weighing down my hair. The hold is great, even in the humid summers of South Georgia!
Maritza H.
Suffern, NY
It's great for that messy sexy look. Best used on short or med length layers. Not a hard hold more like a next day look, piecey look.
Sophia R.
Phoenix, AZ
Wax works is amazing especially when you want nice smooth in place hair look. Especially for up does its movable and manageable!
Brooklyn C.
San Diego, CA
Works great! Sculpts hair and even use it for my boyfriend. I think that it sculpts without adding too much product in your hair
Mary B.
Greeley, CO
I bought this at the salon, it works well. My children all like to use it on their hair, they are teens. I would recommend it.
Amarriya H.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely LOVE this product! My hairdresser uses this on my hair and I do as well, and it just perfectly lays my edges down.
Teresa H.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product is great for keeping your hair just were you want it. You don't have to use very much a little goes a long way.
Al S.
Livonia, MI
This is the real deal. Holds hair in place without cementing it to your skull or getting hard. Natural look when using this.
Dacia K.
Derry, NH
Absolutely live for this product. I don't need a lot and it doesn't leave my hair feeling dirty at all! It works perfectly!
karissa b.
This worked amazing! It worked so good in my hair and my boyfriend's hair. I will defiantly be repurchasing this product!