Paul Mitchell Wax Works Gel uploaded by Jeffrey C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Wax Works® provides extreme hair texture while adding definition and intense hair shine. Perfect for thick, unruly hair that is hard to control, the Wax Works™ includes flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners to add further texture and definition for a gorgeously sophisticated style and professional look.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates bold texture and definition, and makes hair super shiny.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners define and add texture.

ADDED BONUS

Strong enough for hair that's hard to control.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I use this product on my sons to spike there hair up and I love it. It smells good and it definitely works. I don't use it every day but when I do I love it!
Kelsey S.
I LOVE this product. It really helps the hair stay but still has movement and flexibility to it. However, my hair requires less hold because it ia fine.
Stephanie L.
Bonneau, SC
My hair stays looking great all day with this product. It helps to style and keep my style looking polished. No more ponytails half way through the day!
Maureen F.
West Jordan , UT
I haven't used this product. Heard it's pretty great. A lot of my hair stylist friends use and recommend this product,so I would recommend it as well.
Brittany M.
Selma, AL
I love this product surprisingly I use it to hold my buns and as edge controll the only con is that it will turn white when you reapply to many times
Ryan K.
Lasts all day with little to no greasiness. The product can be difficult to wash out however it does last. Works when hair is both short and long.
Jill S.
New Baltimore , Mi
My husband loves this product for his short spikey styled hair! He uses it every morning and get a great style with good hold. It smells good too!
Elvira M.
Love wax works, it holds my hair and makes hair super shiny. My hair is hard to hold. Love how this is strong enough for my out of control hair.
krystle m.
Wax works is great to add shine on long hair when used in a small amount. Great styling for men and kids hair. Smells great and washes out great
Lindsey M.
Fort smith , AR
All of Paul Mitchell's products are 10/10 . I use the curling products most, but this is great as well. It allows you do anything with your hair.