Paul Mitchell Wax Works Gel uploaded by Jeffrey C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Wax Works® provides extreme hair texture while adding definition and intense hair shine. Perfect for thick, unruly hair that is hard to control, the Wax Works™ includes flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners to add further texture and definition for a gorgeously sophisticated style and professional look.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates bold texture and definition, and makes hair super shiny.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners define and add texture.

ADDED BONUS

Strong enough for hair that's hard to control.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Sarah E.
Great product but a little goes a long way. Don't use too much or you will get that super greasy look!
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
This stuff is no joke. Keeps your hair in place for sure. Smells great, works great and is affordable.
Janet M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Amazing product I use when teasing my hair good all day hold. And does not leave a bad residue build up
Samantha P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Amazing! Smells great and does exactly what the bottle says! I wood definitely recommend this to others
Heather C.
Use this on my sons hair it holds his style all day the best part is there is no buildup of the product
Amber S.
Bridgeport , AL
Paul Mitchell products are always great products but I really love this one and it's worth the $$$
Kelly M.
Rock Falls, IL
I live by Paul Mitchell products they aren't tested on animals and do exactly what they say they do
karen b.
Transfer, PA
Worked great!!! loved it would use again. would love to find this product available closer to me.
Cassie B.
Worked really well for me when I had a side fringe across my forehead. Made styling them easier.
Kendra F.
Cincinnati, OH
My entire family uses this product. We like it a lot but it is a little pricey so use sparingly!