Paul Mitchell Wax Works Gel uploaded by Jeffrey C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Wax Works® provides extreme hair texture while adding definition and intense hair shine. Perfect for thick, unruly hair that is hard to control, the Wax Works™ includes flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners to add further texture and definition for a gorgeously sophisticated style and professional look.

WHAT IT DOES

Creates bold texture and definition, and makes hair super shiny.

HOW IT WORKS

Flexible resins and vegetable-based conditioners define and add texture.

ADDED BONUS

Strong enough for hair that's hard to control.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Savannah M.
Green Bay, WI
This works very well for me, and its really lightweight when putting in your hair. and makes you feel so refreshed.
Mary Jane S.
Dundee, OR
I love Paul Mitchell's Wax Works! It keeps my hair in place without a sticky, product-y feel. It holds for hours.
Bandie M.
Ashland, OH
Very nice hold and it dues not make your hair feel hard. I love Paul Mitchell products yet they are so expensive.
Tami k.
Hudson, MI
I used to use this to get my hair to curl. And then my son and husband took it over now they use it more then me
Myisha M.
Charlotte, NC
It's true to the packaging ...medium hold I have curly mixed hair and it works ok ...would i buy again.... yes!!
Morgan H.
Petersburg, NY
Pretty solid product, holds hair well and doesn't make the hair look greasy. easy to apply, and easy to style.
Caitlin W.
It works really well, but with my fine hair I have to be careful not to use too much or my hair becomes greasy!
Gretchen B.
Manchester, MI
This product is fantastic for short hair or cuts the have separation in them. It holds without leaving greese.
Samantha H.
Irmo, SC
Works great with curly or straight hair. Just wish it had that good smell ;). Never had a bad PM hair product!
Kerry P.
Rixford, PA
Love this product! Holds a style and allows you to
manipulate your style without feeling real heavy and sticky.