BY PAUL MITCHELL #70 in Pomades & Waxes

Paul Mitchell Wax Works adds extreme texture, definition, and shine to any hairstyle. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Mark T.
Conover, NC
This wax is excellent for short hair like mine, it gives it a sleek finish with being plastered to my head. It has a nice scent and nice shine and the bestiary is it takes so little product that it last forever and the price is not to bad for a salon product!
Jason S.
Woodstock, GA
I use this to tame my beard and to calm down my flyaways. I haven't tried many other products because this works so well. My beard is far more presentable in a work environment when I use this. I've recommended it to several friends, male and female, for the above reasons. The only downside is about midday, it seems to have worn off.
Mackenzie T.
canton, GA
I used to have a messy hairstyle, I needed a stiff yet free looking product to make it look good but unintentional. This worked very well to give the hair texture and shape without looking overly stiff and forced. Awesome looks foe many hours.
W M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Perfect hair product for flyaways that are hard to get under control. This is my go to product when I have short hairs that won't lay down on their own. My only caution is to not use too much or your hair will look too greasy.
Yenifer G.
I use this when I want to have more firm curls, it doesn't make my hair hard neither creates that white residue that some products do on the hair. I really like it
Kandice f.
Saint George, UT
This product has been around for ever it has had manny faces ..paul mitchell hit it out of the park with there version .not to pricey for the amount you get .i would recommend
Julie H.
Love it! Gives my hair nice tousled look, while leaving no appreciable residue (you know, when you run your fingers through the hair and get a bunch of gunk on your fingers?)
Elise D.
Virginia Beach, VA
This product works great! Styles wonderfully, giving just the right amount of added volume. I use before blow drying, and it still leaves me hair soft. No flakes or stiffness.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I use this product on my sons to spike there hair up and I love it. It smells good and it definitely works. I don't use it every day but when I do I love it!
Stephanie L.
Bonneau, SC
My hair stays looking great all day with this product. It helps to style and keep my style looking polished. No more ponytails half way through the day!