Paul Mitchell Volumizing Spray uploaded by Robin S.Paul Mitchell Volumizing Spray uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

This volumising spray from Paul Mitchell adds maximum lift to blow-dried styles. It contains Panthenol that helps to add fullness to the hair.

High concentration makes a little go a long way.

Buy on Amazon
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This is honestly the only hair spray I have ever used in my life. It does what I need a hair spray to do perfectly when I am trying to tease my roots a rid bit or even help scrunch my hair for a crisp beach look. I love Paul Mitchell hairspray because t holds SO well. Literally your hair doesn’t let go of the hold all day long. The only thing however I wish it smelt better which is why I gave it four stars. It smells like hairspray. I don’t know how to explain that smell of you haven’t smelt just regular hairspray. I wish it has a sweet candy like smell that I notice drug store brands have because I love when my hair smells clean and fruityish. This has no scent except like that alcohol or whatever they use in it. Besides the smell like I said this is the only hairspray I have ever used in my 29 years of life and that is because it is honestly hands down the best for what I use it for. It won’t let you down I promise you that.
Lindsey K.
I'm a big fan of the Paul Mitchell line, and this one does a pretty decent job as a hair spray. I have long fine, thin hair and a lot of products tend to either weigh my hair down or make it look greasy but this product doesn't do any of that. It gives it that extra boost at the roots for added volume but keeps my hair soft. I also love the scent as well. Nothing like your main squeeze coming in for some love and getting a whiff of bad hairspray. Love!
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this spray, it’s light and flexible. It smells great and always looks great and I’ve used it for years, since I went to cosmetology school. I love Paul Mitchell products they never disappoint me.
Leticia C.
My hair is always so flat so I decided to purchase this and I really like it my hair actually has some type of volume. I have long straight hair. Purchased mine at Ulta.
Kaitlin C.
Clackamas
This is my go to volumizing spray for that extra lift I'm looking for when I blow dry my hair. I have super fine, thin hair and this product helps lift my hair and make it look fuller.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
This has been a family favorite of ours for years, my mom always used it when I was younger and I have started using it myself. It smells very nice and adds volume and long lasting hold to my fine colored red hair. I also prefer a pump bottle to an arisol can for environmental purposes.
Amber M.
Love this Paul Mitchell hair spray! It holds my curls all night. I have very thick heavy hair and have a hard time with my hair holding curl. After trying this my hair stayed curly for several hours. I'm not a fan of the smell or it would have gotten 5 stars.
Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
Great working product! If you want volume to you hair this is what you need. I've using this bottle for couple of years for sure, it's very economic. But be careful, spray a lot bit on the roots and then dry you hair with blow dryer and you'll see the results with your own eyes. Volume is very natural. Also it doesn't make your hair dirty, I can easily go without washing for couple of days
Kelsey W.
Brandon, VT
It's the first volumizing spray I've ever used.. I think it was somewhat effective................. The scent is light but not too overpowering. I think it's kind of pricey.................. I don't think it needs to be improved.........
Tammy H.
Flintville, TN
This product works to add volume to fine and thin hair. It certainly helps but it doesn't last as many hours as I need it to work. By late afternoon my hair is beginning to look greasy and stringy. But it does help for part of the day.
katie l.
Saint George, GA
Does it work?
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Is this spray good for color and keratin treated hair ? How long does the effect lasts ?