Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsPaul Mitchell
Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue 150mL

Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue 150mL

by Paul Mitchell

Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue 150mL

Is this product also good for heat protection?!
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue 150mL!
carrie M.
Fullerton, CA
Love Paul Mitchell I use it because my hair is processed blonde and I'm a brunette. Keeps if soft and shiney makes it look healthy and alive. It pricy but that me always spending top dollar on products because quality matters to me
Nora M.
Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue 150mL uploaded by Nora M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent product, in keeping with the quality you’d expect from Paul Mitchell. Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue is not too oily. It doesn’t weigh hair down or leave a greasy feel. It’s a very light, fine mist. You shake well because the contents settle and separate (in much the same way oil and vinegar does in salad dressing) and unless you shake it first, you won’t get an even distribution of the contents, and the results won’t be optimal. It’s billed as product that gives protection and adds shine, but as an added bonus, it detangles, adds softness and it smells fantastic. You only need one or two pumps per use, so unless you have very very long hair, one bottle should last you for months.
Tiffany D.
Ripon, CA
I was introduced to this product when my hair was severely damaged at work with an accidental chemical exposure which resulted in my hair breaking off right below the ear when prior to the acc I dent my hair was down to my butt. With this product which smells like a heavenly tropical oasis and adds a beautiful glisten and shine along with a moisturizing Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner I was able to restore and strengthen my hair back to beautiful, healthy shine and I was so relieved! I love this product.
Lindsay H.
Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue 150mL uploaded by Lindsay H.
I'm​ a HUGE fan of Paul Mitchell products! This ultimate color repair, triple rescue color locking spray is incredible! It's enriched with quinoa for conditioning purposes. It has gold shimmer in it for added shine and light reflectors. But most of all, it's also a thermal protector! I enjoy the shampoo and conditioner with this after care spray!! Smells amazing!!!
Tanrah L.
South Jordan, UT
My stylist recommended this to help keep my color locked in and it is amazing for that. The packaging is amazing and the smell is also amazing. I recommended this to everyone I know. With or without colored hair this is a great product.
Kayla C.
Mesa, AZ
I love love love this product! I color my hair often and I think this is a fabulous product to keep your color looking fresh. It smells AMAZING! And makes my hair feel and look great. Definitely recommend! It works!!
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Love this stuff. Smells good and does a good job with my color treated hair. I've found this at my salon and beauty brands. A bit expensive, but sometimes you get what you pay for. I would recommend to others
Barbara S.
Fernandina, FL
Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue 150mL uploaded by Barbara S.
I really like this product. I bought it to use it as a thermal protectant for my hair before I flat iron it. I've noticed that you have to use very little amount of this product though. Otherwise the hair will feel very greasy. It smells good and I felt it really protected my hair from heating tools. But again, every time I use this product I need to be careful not to use too much or my hair would feel very heavy and oily. Overall I would recommend this product.
Crystal H.
Awesome product. Not only does it protect your hair color but it also protects it from the heat at the same time. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend!
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
I’ve used this a few times and i will say it definitely helped my hair after getting my hair dyed a few times!