Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue

by Paul Mitchell

The Ultimate Color Repair® Triple Rescue® Thermal Protection from Paul Mitchell® works beautifully to protect against heat that can damage color-treated hair causing a dull, lifeless appearance. The top phase helps against excessive heat while the bottom phase conditions hair with nourishing ingredients including Quinoa Color Repair complex, so hair looks healthy, shiny and vibrant.

WHAT IT DOES

Dual-phase spray protects against excessive heat that can damage color-treated hair and lead to dull, faded strands.

HOW IT WORKS

The top phase protects against excessive heat that can damage color-treated hair and lead to dull, faded strands. The bottom phase conditions hair with Quinoa Color Repair complex, so hair looks healthy, shiny and vibrant. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE!

ADDED BONUS

Leaves hair soft, smooth and manageable.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Thermal Protection
  • Color Safe

Is this product also good for heat protection?!
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue!
How would you rate this product?
Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue uploaded by Nora M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent product, in keeping with the quality you’d expect from Paul Mitchell. Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue is not too oily. It doesn’t weigh hair down or leave a greasy feel. It’s a very light, fine mist. You shake well because the contents settle and separate (in much the same way oil and vinegar does in salad dressing) and unless you shake it first, you won’t get an even distribution of the contents, and the results won’t be optimal. It’s billed as product that gives protection and adds shine, but as an added bonus, it detangles, adds softness and it smells fantastic. You only need one or two pumps per use, so unless you have very very long hair, one bottle should last you for months.
Greenwood, IN
Great for color repair for redheads or those with golden tones. It works very well and is very nourishing. You have to shake it because it is a water and oil. It doesnt feel oily and is not heavy. My natural copper color hair brightened up.
Sevierville, TN
This product not only smells amazing but works amazing too. It’s not super heavy like a lot of other products. The mist is very fine and doesn’t sit heavy on my hair. It is a little pricy but I feel like it’s worth it
Orlando, FL
This is excellent but I believe they’re stopping this line :( I use to love it but it’s ok I found a replacement form Paul Mitchel as well! Price seem okay for it, I just don’t like the orange lol
This product smells lovely, and works well as a heat protectant, but is a little too heavy for my fine, blonde hair. I can still use it, as long as I do so sparingly, but it’s easy to go overboard. I think that this product would be best for someone with thicker, more voluminous hair.
['Jackson', ''], MI
Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue uploaded by Lindsay H.
I'm​ a HUGE fan of Paul Mitchell products! This ultimate color repair, triple rescue color locking spray is incredible! It's enriched with quinoa for conditioning purposes. It has gold shimmer in it for added shine and light reflectors. But most of all, it's also a thermal protector! I enjoy the shampoo and conditioner with this after care spray!! Smells amazing!!!
Green Bay , WI
This is something I can’t really pinpoint what, if anything, it actually does. Maybe bc I’ve never used it alone, always w other products. The scent is phenomenal; great for freshening up. Don’t notice significant softness/smoothing though. Adds a bit of shine. I suppose it’s effective for heat protection and keeping color vibrant. I think overpriced for what it is. Just don’t know yet. I will have to test it by itself but will not be repurchasing and would recommend a friend to try something else.
South Jordan, UT
My stylist recommended this to help keep my color locked in and it is amazing for that. The packaging is amazing and the smell is also amazing. I recommended this to everyone I know. With or without colored hair this is a great product.
Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue uploaded by Carrie C.
Smells a little weird to me, not strong though. It does seem to take a bit more of the product than im.usex to using with other brands and its a bit hard to work it through my hair BUT i am seeing the results i want so i will continue to.use it
Fernandina, FL
Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue uploaded by Barbara S.
I really like this product. I bought it to use it as a thermal protectant for my hair before I flat iron it. I've noticed that you have to use very little amount of this product though. Otherwise the hair will feel very greasy. It smells good and I felt it really protected my hair from heating tools. But again, every time I use this product I need to be careful not to use too much or my hair would feel very heavy and oily. Overall I would recommend this product.