Hair CareHair ColorPaul Mitchell
Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue

Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue

by Paul Mitchell

The Ultimate Color Repair® Triple Rescue® Thermal Protection from Paul Mitchell® works beautifully to protect against heat that can damage color-treated hair causing a dull, lifeless appearance. The top phase helps against excessive heat while the bottom p

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue!
Mandy C.
Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue uploaded by Mandy C.
Review for: 5.1 Oz.
This product smells so amazing and works amazing too. It’s not super heavy like a lot of other products. It does wonders to help restore and repair damaged hair. Would definitely recommend. Worth the money.
Paula H.
Grove City, OH
Review for: 0.85 Oz., 5.1 Oz.
I really like how this product is light, it really has helped with my dry colored hair. Simple and easy to use, great for any given day. Add a little cream and go about your day as usual. I definayely will be using this to rehealthizize my hair. Ty<3

Looking for your answer?