BY PAUL MITCHELL #79 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Ultimate Color Repair® Triple Rescue® Thermal Protection from Paul Mitchell® works beautifully to protect against heat that can damage color-treated hair causing a dull, lifeless appearance. The top phase helps against excessive heat while the bottom phase conditions hair with nourishing ingredients including Quinoa Color Repair complex, so hair looks healthy, shiny and vibrant.

WHAT IT DOES

Dual-phase spray protects against excessive heat that can damage color-treated hair and lead to dull, faded strands.

HOW IT WORKS

The top phase protects against excessive heat that can damage color-treated hair and lead to dull, faded strands. The bottom phase conditions hair with Quinoa Color Repair complex, so hair looks healthy, shiny and vibrant. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE!

ADDED BONUS

Leaves hair soft, smooth and manageable.

FEATURES

• Color Safe

Buy on ULTA
    Emily N.
    Boston, MA
    This product smells lovely, and works well as a heat protectant, but is a little too heavy for my fine, blonde hair. I can still use it, as long as I do so sparingly, but it’s easy to go overboard. I think that this product would be best for someone with thicker, more voluminous hair.
    Jessie F.
    Best blow-dry spray I've ever used! But the pump isn't the best so I find I get my best results if I squirt it into my hands and work it through that way. Totally worth the price!
    Maria A.
    Marion , VA
    This product smells so good. It is obvious that it contains a large amount of Argan oil. Unlike other color safe sprays, this one takes a little more product. A must have for color treated hair. Leaves hair silky and shiny.
    Lindsay H.
    ['Jackson', ''], MI
    I'm​ a HUGE fan of Paul Mitchell products! This ultimate color repair, triple rescue color locking spray is incredible! It's enriched with quinoa for conditioning purposes. It has gold shimmer in it for added shine and light reflectors. But most of all, it's also a thermal protector! I enjoy the shampoo and conditioner with this after care spray!! Smells amazing!!!
    Tina R.
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Honestly I was fairly unimpressed with this product and personally I don’t enjoy argon oriole that are tinted. I find it on my blonde hair it leads to yellowing. It does make your hair feel soft temporarily but over time I don’t really find that big of a difference. I wouldn’t recommend this to clients or friends.
    Rachael J.
    I believe this product works. It smells great and definitely leaves hair looking healthy! My only complaint is that you have to be super careful about application, because it makes hair oily if over applied. This is easy to avoid, but I've had my fair-share of bad experiences with it!
    Tanrah L.
    South Jordan , UT
    My stylist recommended this to help keep my color locked in and it is amazing for that. The packaging is amazing and the smell is also amazing. I recommended this to everyone I know. With or without colored hair this is a great product.
    Barbara S.
    I really like this product. I bought it to use it as a thermal protectant for my hair before I flat iron it. I've noticed that you have to use very little amount of this product though. Otherwise the hair will feel very greasy. It smells good and I felt it really protected my hair from heating tools. But again, every time I use this product I need to be careful not to use too much or my hair would feel very heavy and oily. Overall I would recommend this product.
    Tiffany D.
    Ripon, CA
    I was introduced to this product when my hair was severely damaged at work with an accidental chemical exposure which resulted in my hair breaking off right below the ear when prior to the acc I dent my hair was down to my butt. With this product which smells like a heavenly tropical oasis and adds a beautiful glisten and shine along with a moisturizing Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner I was able to restore and strengthen my hair back to beautiful, healthy shine and I was so relieved! I love this product.
    Traci B.
    Columbus, IN
    Absolutely love this repair spray! I put it on every morning after shampooing and conditioning my hair, and before drying. It has really helped my hair become healthier and less likely to experience damage from blow drying and straightening. Fantastic product!!

back