BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Ultimate Color Repair™ Triple Rescue from Paul Mitchell is a non-greasy spray developed to preserve colour-treated hair whilst enhancing shine and manageability. With a dual-phase formula and UV protection the spray shields coloured hair from environmental stresses and excessive heat damage that can lead to dull faded locks. Its Quinoa Color Repair complex intensely conditions hair to leave it vibrant healthy-looking and full of moisture. E.N. Paraben free colour safe and suitable for vegans. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells lovely, and works well as a heat protectant, but is a little too heavy for my fine, blonde hair. I can still use it, as long as I do so sparingly, but it’s easy to go overboard. I think that this product would be best for someone with thicker, more voluminous hair.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells so good. It is obvious that it contains a large amount of Argan oil. Unlike other color safe sprays, this one takes a little more product. A must have for color treated hair. Leaves hair silky and shiny.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm​ a HUGE fan of Paul Mitchell products! This ultimate color repair, triple rescue color locking spray is incredible! It's enriched with quinoa for conditioning purposes. It has gold shimmer in it for added shine and light reflectors. But most of all, it's also a thermal protector! I enjoy the shampoo and conditioner with this after care spray!! Smells amazing!!!
Tanrah L.
South Jordan , UT
My stylist recommended this to help keep my color locked in and it is amazing for that. The packaging is amazing and the smell is also amazing. I recommended this to everyone I know. With or without colored hair this is a great product.
Barbara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I bought it to use it as a thermal protectant for my hair before I flat iron it. I've noticed that you have to use very little amount of this product though. Otherwise the hair will feel very greasy. It smells good and I felt it really protected my hair from heating tools. But again, every time I use this product I need to be careful not to use too much or my hair would feel very heavy and oily. Overall I would recommend this product.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Absolutely love this repair spray! I put it on every morning after shampooing and conditioning my hair, and before drying. It has really helped my hair become healthier and less likely to experience damage from blow drying and straightening. Fantastic product!!
Kayla C.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product! I color my hair often and I think this is a fabulous product to keep your color looking fresh. It smells AMAZING! And makes my hair feel and look great. Definitely recommend! It works!!
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Smells good and does a good job with my color treated hair. I've found this at my salon and beauty brands. A bit expensive, but sometimes you get what you pay for. I would recommend to others
Bree A.
Brattleboro, VT
Hands down best heat protectant!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 I have very damaged hair. And I love love love my triple rescue. It leaves my hair soft. Smooth and non greasy.
Irene M.
Fresno, CA
Reccommended for medium to thick hair. Itll weigh down thin hair. But! It makes your hair feel silky and shiny. The smell is nice too!