Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo

by Paul Mitchell

nan

Can you use this on all hair types?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo!
Camille S.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I’m very partial to this brand. Nothing I have tried has ever let me down! Specifically I love the color correcting shampoo.
Sierra B.
fayetteville, arkansas
The best for color treated hair!! Best for any scalp type! Especially dry! It targets color treated hair and it does what it says it does! It lathers so good and makes your hair sheep yummy! I’m gonna buy again!!!
Patty M.
Monett, MO
I used this product after my stylist colored my hair; I used it for approximately a year. It doesn't take much to wash up so a bottle lasts a good long while. It does a good job of helping me keep my color.
Olivia S.
Avondale, AZ
This shampoo is amazing! Especially for color treated and bleached hair. I used it when I bleached my hair and dyed it red and it kept my hair healthy and strong. Way better than any other repair shampoo I’ve ever used.
Sarah C.
Erie, PA
I've been a hairstylist for 19 years, and this is the shampoo that sits in my shower. It is phenomenal for your hair if you have fashion colors. It has a decent lather, you don't need much product, and my blue hair lasts a few shampoos before starting to fade. I do hate the smell, though
Brittney G.
Montgomery, IL
Works great. Keeps the color vibrate and healthy. I used it on red hair. Super glad I had this.
Morgan B.
N Little Rock, AR
Paul Mitchell has some great products but overall this is my all time fav! I have an oily scalp and it works fine for me. It lathers up amazingly. I get my hair highlighted every 6-8 weeks and it can definitely take a toll on your hair that why I love this product because it’s for color and repair. Highly recommend this Shampoo, it’s totally worth it!
Rachel A.
Killen, AL
I am absolutely allergic to PM products that has to be the problem.  I can't tell you if this is best for oily or dry or what.  I bought a color correcting set and it literally dries my scalp out to the point that my neck breaks out.  No, I am not buying any more PM products and I am returning to my Sexy Hair.  This literally burns my scalp.  I am sure that this is great for someone, not me.
stassi D.
Love it! The price could be better, but it smells great, made my hair look good, and seemed to repair some damage while locking my color in.
venus C.
Orem, UT
Amazing Shampoo, the best I’ve tried so far. It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth. Totally recommend!