Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo uploaded by Melissa S.Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo uploaded by Marissa M.Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo uploaded by Sabrina E.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Ultimate Color Repair® Shampoo works gently to cleanse and protect color-treated hair. Nourishing ingredients such as Quinoa Color Repair, sugar cane and lemon peel extract add shine and manageability while powerful antioxidants help prevent damage for results that are soft, healthy and gorgeous.

WHAT IT DOES

Gentle cleanser protects, replenishes and helps repair color-treated hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Quinoa Color Repair complex harnesses the high protein content of quinoa to lock in hair color and repair strands from within. Sugar cane and lemon peel extracts add glossy shine and manageability while powerful antioxidants help prevent damage.

ADDED BONUS

A blend of natural extracts makes hair shiny, soft and manageable.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Color Safe
  • Vegan

shelby s.
Trenton, OH
Fantastic for color treated hair. Locks color in and keep vibrancy for up to 8 weeks. Quinoa color protect complex helps lock in color and repair and help prevent heat damage. Smells fantastic and helps keep color looking vibrant!
Emily N.
Boston, MA
This is by far the best “color-safe” shampoo I have ever used. It’s not the most affordable, but it’s worth every penny. It’s foams up really well, but still keeps the toner in my over-processed hair from fading. The scent is clean and fresh, similar to Shampoo One. I have repurchased this product several times.
Rachel A.
Florence
I am absolutely allergic to PM products that has to be the problem.  I can't tell you if this is best for oily or dry or what.  I bought a color correcting set and it literally dries my scalp out to the point that my neck breaks out.  No, I am not buying any more PM products and I am returning to my Sexy Hair.  This literally burns my scalp.  I am sure that this is great for someone, not me.
Melissa M.
Minooka
If your hair has any damage from coloring this will fix it right up. You will have the softest hair ever after washing with this shampoo. There is nothing that can compare to the quality in this product.
Dominika Q.
This color repair shampoo is awesome. It literally keep your color nice and shiny. And your hair keep looking healthier. This brand is very good. It’s one of the professional shampoo that I love to use.
Breana S.
Rock Hill
I really like how this helps preserve the color of my hair and nourishes it as well! The only problem I run into is sometimes it makes my hair feel greasy if I use too much.
jtm. M.
San Jose
Been using this for years. For colored hair, Paul Mitchell is the best products. My hair has kept its color and doesn’t fade as fast with other shampoos and conditioners.
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
I dye my hair a lot so this helps lock in the color while giving my hair it’s hydration! Smells great and makes my hair feel great as well! The smell lasts all day too cause some times I won’t wear perfume and ppl tell me my hair smells super good when I use this !
Bree S.
I love the smell of this shampoo! It works great on my oily hair and protects the color from fading. I can get my hair touched up every couple months without a full dye because there is 0 fade. My hair is healthy and grows quickly again. Highly recommend!
skylar p.
hagerstown
we use this shampoo in our salon at school, and it works really good for colored hair, it smells amazing and makes the hair soft and shine. When i color my hair at the salon and use this after my hair looks amazing.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Can you use this on all hair types?