Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo uploaded by Marissa M.Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo uploaded by Sabrina E.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Ultimate Color Repair® Shampoo works gently to cleanse and protect color-treated hair. Nourishing ingredients such as Quinoa Color Repair, sugar cane and lemon peel extract add shine and manageability while powerful antioxidants help prevent damage for results that are soft, healthy and gorgeous.

WHAT IT DOES

Gentle cleanser protects, replenishes and helps repair color-treated hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Quinoa Color Repair complex harnesses the high protein content of quinoa to lock in hair color and repair strands from within. Sugar cane and lemon peel extracts add glossy shine and manageability while powerful antioxidants help prevent damage.

ADDED BONUS

A blend of natural extracts makes hair shiny, soft and manageable.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Color Safe
  • Vegan

shelby s.
Trenton, OH
Fantastic for color treated hair. Locks color in and keep vibrancy for up to 8 weeks. Quinoa color protect complex helps lock in color and repair and help prevent heat damage. Smells fantastic and helps keep color looking vibrant!
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is by far the best “color-safe” shampoo I have ever used. It’s not the most affordable, but it’s worth every penny. It’s foams up really well, but still keeps the toner in my over-processed hair from fading. The scent is clean and fresh, similar to Shampoo One. I have repurchased this product several times.
skylar p.
hagerstown
we use this shampoo in our salon at school, and it works really good for colored hair, it smells amazing and makes the hair soft and shine. When i color my hair at the salon and use this after my hair looks amazing.
Leslie R.
trinity
I love Paul Mitchell brand, this shampoo is my must have and my go to. I have tried so many brands and always seem to come back to this one. It has been the one brand that has done wonders to my hair. Truly recommend this toy won’t be disappointed!
jocelynvillaaboytes🌹 V.
Fernley, NV
have very thin hair and everything I've ever used would make my hair feel oily. It doesn't grease my hair or feel like I have clusters of goo in my hair. It brightens my highlights and does help my color last longer.
Dominika C.
This color repair shampoo is awesome. It literally keep your color nice and shiny. And your hair keep looking healthier. This brand is very good. It’s one of the professional shampoo that I love to use.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This smells divine! I really enjoyed using this as my new hair routine. The price is a bit expensive, but it works well for my hair and I don’t mind splurging once in awhile! I would recommend!
Maria A.
Marion, VA
This product smells so good. It is obvious that it contains a large amount of Argan oil. Unlike other color safe shampoos, this one takes a little more product but is not thick and no color is washed out. A must have for color treated hair.
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
I dye my hair a lot so this helps lock in the color while giving my hair it’s hydration! Smells great and makes my hair feel great as well! The smell lasts all day too cause some times I won’t wear perfume and ppl tell me my hair smells super good when I use this !
Bree S.
I love the smell of this shampoo! It works great on my oily hair and protects the color from fading. I can get my hair touched up every couple months without a full dye because there is 0 fade. My hair is healthy and grows quickly again. Highly recommend!
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Can you use this on all hair types?