Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo uploaded by Marissa M.Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo uploaded by Sabrina E.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Ultimate Color Repair® Shampoo works gently to cleanse and protect color-treated hair. Nourishing ingredients such as Quinoa Color Repair, sugar cane and lemon peel extract add shine and manageability while powerful antioxidants help prevent damage for results that are soft, healthy and gorgeous.

WHAT IT DOES

Gentle cleanser protects, replenishes and helps repair color-treated hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Quinoa Color Repair complex harnesses the high protein content of quinoa to lock in hair color and repair strands from within. Sugar cane and lemon peel extracts add glossy shine and manageability while powerful antioxidants help prevent damage.

ADDED BONUS

A blend of natural extracts makes hair shiny, soft and manageable.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Color Safe
  • Vegan

Buy on ULTA*
Norma R.
colorado❄️
I dye my hair often. I go from blonde to brunette and back and forth. My hair gets pretty damaged due to me dying it a lot so i always look for shampoos that help with color repair. This one although it can be a bit pricy it helps my hair a lot. Its worth spending the extra bucks on a product that works!
Victoria N.
Pittsburgh
I always worry about my color lasting and with this shampoo it’s light, doesn’t leave residue, and works wonders! It’s more expensive than I normally like to spend on shampoo but it works great for all colors! It also smells wonderful which is a plus
shelby s.
Trenton, OH
Fantastic for color treated hair. Locks color in and keep vibrancy for up to 8 weeks. Quinoa color protect complex helps lock in color and repair and help prevent heat damage. Smells fantastic and helps keep color looking vibrant!
Emily N.
Boston, MA
This is by far the best “color-safe” shampoo I have ever used. It’s not the most affordable, but it’s worth every penny. It’s foams up really well, but still keeps the toner in my over-processed hair from fading. The scent is clean and fresh, similar to Shampoo One. I have repurchased this product several times.
Morgan B.
Conway
Left my hair feeling super smooth and kept the color in for longer than normal! I love the ingredients and noticed a difference in the outcome of the product compared to other color care shampoos. Loved it!
Melissa M.
Minooka
If your hair has any damage from coloring this will fix it right up. You will have the softest hair ever after washing with this shampoo. There is nothing that can compare to the quality in this product.
Kristian S.
White Plains
This shampoo is the bomb for keep long color treated hair at a high health integrity. This shampoo is good for both dry and oily scalp. It helps maintain color really well and well as hydrate and repair.
Alejandra W.
I love Paul mitchell!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️ my hair was sooo damaged and it fixed it. It has the best scent and it is long lasting. It lathers pretty good! Color stays in for longer periods. I am very satisfied.
Dominika Q.
This color repair shampoo is awesome. It literally keep your color nice and shiny. And your hair keep looking healthier. This brand is very good. It’s one of the professional shampoo that I love to use.
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
Using the right shampoo for color treated hair is essential. I damaged my hair time after time from simply using the wrong shampoo. This stuff may not be cheap but it is definitely necessary
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Can you use this on all hair types?