Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Conditioner

by Paul Mitchell

nan

How good is this conditioner?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Conditioner!
Meagan O.
Hammond
Really great conditioners in the Paul Mitchell line! These do a great job of detangling and keeping hair feeling softer and smoother!
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
This color care conditioner is one of the best that I’ve used very good quality conditioner
Jenna S.
Bowling Green, OH
Makes your hair nice and silky, great for color treated hair, smells nice, and makes hair more manageable. I used this product when I've had freshly dyed hair and even though the container is on the small side it still lasted me a very long time.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
In love with this conditioner I have bleached hair and it leaves it so soft and silky the best thing ever love the after and how easy it is to style good investment
Ashley H.
Starkville, MS
I’m obsessed with all Paul Mitchell products and this one is no exception! These products are a little pricey, but you can find a good deal at Ulta usually. I have color treated thin hair and don’t use heat in my hair except maybe once a week. I have found this to be such a hydrating formula. On the other side, it doesn’t make my hair oily for how thin it is. I highly recommend this product! Also the quinoa collection has the most amazing scent! I loooove this and the shampoo!
Emily E.
I’m not a fan of this product. It’s marketed towards those with damaged, color treated hair. However, it’s not overly moisturizing or smoothing. I found that my hair tangled more easily with this product than it did with other, less expensive “color-care” conditioners.
Sarah S.
My ultimate FAVORITE repair conditioner out there! Smells so good and repairs your damaged hair and leaves your hair tangle free! One of the only conditioners that actually leaves my hair tangle free out of the shower!
Hailey S.
Honestly i never get my hopes up when it comes to using these types of products because they typically do t do anything for my hair in the sense it says it will. but it left my hair soft
Alyx D.
Finksburg, MD
I was told they discontinued this line but boy when I was in school I ate slept and breathed this line I loved it. It didnt matter you hair texture or what anyone could use it. It smelled soooooo good and ahh it was to dye for you could use it as a masque shampoo conditioner and styling options
Missy G.
This conditioner rocks. It protects color, smells great, and makes my hair soft! Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Conditioner I wish it came in liters!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...