Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Conditioner uploaded by JENNA P.Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Conditioner uploaded by Sabrina E.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Color treated hair needs a special conditioner. The Ultimate Color Repair® Conditioner works to both hydrate and detangle with Quinoa Color Repair complex that utilizes the high protein of quinoa to lock in hair color and repair each hair strand. Shea butter, jojoba and soybean oil leave hair feeling and looking soft, shiny and healthy while vitamins work to nourish and moisturize.

WHAT IT DOES

An ideal daily hydrator and detangler for color-treated hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Quinoa Color Repair complex harnesses the high protein content of quinoa to lock in hair color and repair strands from within. Shea butter, jojoba and soybean oil leave hair soft, shiny and healthy while vitamins nourish and moisturize.

ADDED BONUS

Powerful antioxidants provide UV protection to help prevent color fade and damage.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Emily E.
Boston, MA
I’m not a fan of this product. It’s marketed towards those with damaged, color treated hair. However, it’s not overly moisturizing or smoothing. I found that my hair tangled more easily with this product than it did with other, less expensive “color-care” conditioners.
Kimmey D.
Summerville, SC
This stuff really sticks into my hair and does not want to wash out. This will leave my hair oily for the next day. I wash my hair every three days as well. This was not my favorite as well and I do not think it’s worth the money. But it did moisturize my hair well but it’s not worth the price for me and it was annoying to for the product to be stuck in my hair for a whole day.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
I really enjoyed using this conditioner. It smells great, and my hair always felt silky smooth after use. I love how it has UV protection in it. Being out in the sun a lot can make your color fade faster, so that added layer of protection is a nice bonus. It's pretty affordable, and you only need a little so a bottle lasts a while.
Jennifer L.
San Antonio, TX
I used this when I used to have red hair and it definitely helped with my color I also used this on my clients with other type of color like purple and burgundy color ! Love the smells and keeps hair smooth
Britney S.
Elizabethton, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m absolutely obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner! My hairdresser recommended it and I’ve been using it every since. He leaves my hair so much thicker and so shiny! I love it.
Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
Use this on clients and it’s great for blonde clients or clients who have just went blonde. Works instantly and well. Has a good smell and works well for in between visits/treatments.
Emilie C.
Williamston
This product helps keep my hair healthy and smooth while it is color treated. It is much easier to dry it. It is a little pricey, but it’s better than cheaper ones.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
I love this conditioner. I use it after I shampoo my hair and it makes my hair feel so good and soft. It is safe for color treated hair, because I like to color my hair often and my color still looks amazing after I use this.
Jourdan P.
This is a pretty good conditioner it's heavy so for clients with fine hair that was an issue. For curly or dry hair it can be a dream. It's important that there's no buildup on the hair prior to using this or else it just gets caked up and you don't get the full benefits. It smells strong and is really thick and creamy. It spreads evenly in the hair so you don't end up using more than you should. It's not a conditioner that I find good for detangling since it is soooo thick. It repairs the hair more than it moisturizes. It's fine to use if you have permanently colored hair but not so great for semi permanents.
Cynthia H.
Clinton, WI
I use this after coloring my hair with purple and pink shades (after shampoo and conditioner) and it is amazing! It smells very good, I can't really describe the scent but it's a nice one. It leaves my hair feeling incredibly smooth and my color looks shiny and vibrant! I like to apply this and blow dry my hair with it on because it's recommended for deeper conditioning and penetration. I'm really loving this stuff and will continue to buy it!