Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Conditioner uploaded by Sabrina E.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Color treated hair needs a special conditioner. The Ultimate Color Repair® Conditioner works to both hydrate and detangle with Quinoa Color Repair complex that utilizes the high protein of quinoa to lock in hair color and repair each hair strand. Shea butter, jojoba and soybean oil leave hair feeling and looking soft, shiny and healthy while vitamins work to nourish and moisturize.

WHAT IT DOES

An ideal daily hydrator and detangler for color-treated hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Quinoa Color Repair complex harnesses the high protein content of quinoa to lock in hair color and repair strands from within. Shea butter, jojoba and soybean oil leave hair soft, shiny and healthy while vitamins nourish and moisturize.

ADDED BONUS

Powerful antioxidants provide UV protection to help prevent color fade and damage.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
I really enjoyed using this conditioner. It smells great, and my hair always felt silky smooth after use. I love how it has UV protection in it. Being out in the sun a lot can make your color fade faster, so that added layer of protection is a nice bonus. It's pretty affordable, and you only need a little so a bottle lasts a while.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I’m not a fan of this product. It’s marketed towards those with damaged, color treated hair. However, it’s not overly moisturizing or smoothing. I found that my hair tangled more easily with this product than it did with other, less expensive “color-care” conditioners.
Rachael J.
Paul Mitchell’s products for damaged and color treated hair are the best. I purchased this conditioner years ago and loved it so much that I’ve been buying it ever since. The scent is amazing, it leaves my hair feeling healthy and fresh, and the quinoa in it allows my color treated hair to become healthy again.
Keely T.
Great smell long lasting. Easy to find and easy to apply. Not a bad price! Completely worth it! I’m a repeat buyer and highly recommend. I don’t have any complaints. Can find at your local drug store.
CERA B.
Austin, Texas
I love this conditioner. I use it after I shampoo my hair and it makes my hair feel so good and soft. It is safe for color treated hair, because I like to color my hair often and my color still looks amazing after I use this.
Jourdan P.
This is a pretty good conditioner it's heavy so for clients with fine hair that was an issue. For curly or dry hair it can be a dream. It's important that there's no buildup on the hair prior to using this or else it just gets caked up and you don't get the full benefits. It smells strong and is really thick and creamy. It spreads evenly in the hair so you don't end up using more than you should. It's not a conditioner that I find good for detangling since it is soooo thick. It repairs the hair more than it moisturizes. It's fine to use if you have permanently colored hair but not so great for semi permanents.
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
It is very thick and works very well but it is a little harder to rinse out compared to other conditioners I have used.  I also find the scent to be overpowering.

I can't say how it works on color repair because my highlights are 6 months old but my mother in law gave this to me so I figured I would try it.
Hayley K.
Rancho Cordova
This product seriously changed me hair care game!! I often color my hair and see the color fade way faster than I want! And it’s laking shinny silky sheen to the hair it has when I walked out of the salon. But with this I got it back. I’m loving my colors now theyre more vibrant than ever. And my hair is soft and silky!
Rachael J.
Like the shampoo, I love this product! It smells delicious and has the same, nourishing quinoa as the other products in the line. You can often get them discounted when you bundle, so I definitely recommend trying the whole set out if you have color treated/damaged hair. Phenomenal!
Karen H.
It's ok but I wish it left my hair softer. I use it because it's sulfate free and I have my hair red. It's one of the few products that are actually sulfate free! I don't think I'll repurchase though I'm going to lol for something else because I don't feel like it helps keep my red longer.