BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Twirl Around® Crunch-Free Curl Definer from Paul Mitchell® works to make tough frizz a thing of the past. This curl styling product is perfect for anyone who wants frizz-free, defined curls that stay soft and don’t lose their shape. The crunch-free formula leaves hair feeling soft and touchable so curls stay lively all day.

WHAT IT DOES

Dual formula defines, separates, and tames unruly curls and waves without frizz or crunchiness.

HOW IT WORKS

Crunch-free fixative leaves curls soft and touchable.

ADDED BONUS

Helps curls retain their shape and bounce all day long.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• Does this enhance wavy hair or just take down frizz? 3 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair crunchy?2 Answers
  • My hair is fine and thin. Anything that makes it "crunchy...2 Answers
Paul Mitchell Twirl Around
  • "i Love all of Paul Mitchell Products and specially those for curly hair because they are so useful with frizz and makes my hair stay with curly waves i absolutely love!" in 11 reviews
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I finally found a product that does everything I want it to when I want to go au natural with my hair. It really helps enhance my curls while conditioning and locking out frizz. My biggest peeve is when my hair looks wet/dirty and it feels crunchy. This leaves my hair feeling soft to the touch. It’s not heavy and I’m still able to take the flat iron to my hair the next day without having to wash my hair and start over. This is a Holy Grail for me!!
Brittany D.
I love love love this product. My hair is naturally wavy, so I wanted something to enhance my curls and keep my hair from looking crunchy and gross when I don't have time to "style" it. This product makes my hair look so pretty, and smells amazing. It's a keeper!
Katie D.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely hated this curl defining cream. It made my hair crunchy, and left little white flakes in my hair which were really hard to get out. The product also wasn’t very strong and made my hair look wet. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Adrienne S.
Lubbock, TX
This is my go to serum for my curly/wavy hair and it works so well. I use it every day and it holds pretty well all day and it’s better than any drug store brands I’ve ever used. I will keep using this!
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
Or hair dresser used this product on both of my daughters who have very curly hair. It kept their hair soft and manageable, and there was no frizz at all. Their curls remained perfect all day, which is hard to do with 3 and 5 year olds. I love it!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I had picked this product up from ulta during a recent sale.My hair is extremely curly with tons of ringlets. I have heard nothing but good reviews from paul mitchell. I had used along time ago to tame my curls but have now switched to moose. To be honest this product was good at keeping shape and frizz but other than that it was a bit underwhelming. It has a very thick consistency and the smell is not that great. I often find myself using to much with the packaging leaving very plasticy looking hair. I wouldn't really recommend this product to those of my hair type.
Marissa K.
I hate to give this a bad review. I wanted to love this and this to be my holy grail cream. It just wasn't cutting it. I felt like it didn't do anything to my hair, and I could never get the cream to blend. It left white specks of product all in my hair!! I had to wash it once I put it in. I even went to the Paul Mitchell school and got a hair cut, the lady used it on my hair and again... nothing.
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
I've been using this product for a year or 2 now.
It does not make my hair crunchy.
It works perfectly for my wash n go or when I twist my hair.

It has enough hold, but again does not make my hair crunchy or sticky. I feel like it really tames down the frizz due to the hold.

It does not smell bad either and holds my curls for 2-3 days when I wash n go.

3-5 days if I twist my hair.

It is my holy grail product thus far.
However it is a bit expensive at almost $30 a bottle at TGF. I'll be looking for deals, or perhaps a new product in the meantime unfortunately.
Lindsey P.
This is by far my favorite hair product!! My hair is naturally curly but it would get so frizzy and wild I rarely used to wear it natural. My hairdresser suggested Paul Mitchell Twirl Around and I absolutely love it. I put it in and scrunch right after I get put of the shower and it leaves my hair crunch free but defines my bouncy curls!!
I recently got my hair cut at a Paul Mitchell salon. My stylist used this product and I love it! My hair is wavy with some curls at the end. This product did a great job at making my hair crunch free like it says. My stylist said that I must brush my hair after the product is in to make sure the product is distributed equally. I use about 3 pumps and my hair is about three inches past my collar bone. Great product. I am looking into the rest of their curl collection.
Zulema U.
I'm currently using a similar product by L'Oreal, Ever Curl. It's a great hold, but it can leave my hair crunchy. Does this product hold well? Are your curls frizzy? Also, is it lightweight? Or similar to the consistency of a gel?
Alison R.
Hamilton
Whats your favorite thing about this? :)
Michelle N.
Does this enhance wavy hair or just take down frizz?
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Does it work with wavy hair?
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I'm confused does this work for when you curl your hair with a curling iron or does it make your hair curly like out of the shower or do you blow dry it and then add this product