BY PAUL MITCHELL #92 in Hair Mousse

Paul Mitchell®'s Extra-Body Thicken Up® Styling Liquid is the perfect thickening styler that builds just the right amount of body. Thin strands will look and feel thicker while thickening conditioners and clean styling agents add shine, definition and soft memory with no heavy product feel for hair that is soft and beautiful every day.

WHAT IT DOES

Makes thin strands look and feel thicker without a heavy product feel while adding shine, definition and soft memory.

HOW IT WORKS

Thickening conditioners and clean styling agents create body and definition, while strengthening ingredients and UV protection help protect fine hair.

ADDED BONUS

Shields hair from damaging UV rays.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe
  • UV Protection

Jessica T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my holy grail product. I use it every time I wash my hair. I already have thick hair, but this gives my roots the volume they need so my hair doesn't look weighed down (combined with blowdrying my hair upside down)
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I just tried this recently when I went to the salon and fell in love. I had to go out and buy some for myself. I have relatively thin hair and I felt like this helped give it some body and volume after blow drying. It wasn't heavy and didn't leave a reside. The smell is okay, it smells like the salon.
Candice F.
Hoover
I use this daily on damp hair! It helps give it a little extra volume and leave my hair soft and shiny! It does not build up in your hair like most products tend to do over time.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair just needs thickening products to be manageable, it's far too fine to be able to go without.

I use thickening shampoos every day (usually Aussie), conditioner occasionally, and when I am going out I have to add some thickening serums, sprays, texturises, and anything I can get my hands to be able to do anything remotely interesting with it. I usually have a fair few bottles of potions to hand for this exact reason.

Paul Mitchell's Extra Body Thicken up Styling Liquid is a great product and I recommend it. I need very little of the product for maximum results and and it's easy to use. It gives lots of body and texture without being sticky or clumping in my hair. There are lots of these thickening products on the market, but I do suggest you give this one a go if you also have hair that needs a boost.

I have only bought the one bottle so far, but it's likely I'll buy it again in the future.
Amanda Tini M.
Reno, NV
Life Blood... I've even made sure to keep the travel size in my personal stash, because I can't even travel without this!  I have fine hair and many products can weigh my hair down or make it appear dirty.  NOT THIS!  I absolutely love the amount of volume that this product gives me.  It also smells great and seems to last a long time!
vanessa r.
I tried this a couple times and it didn't do anything for my hair at all. It was also a little hard to distribute the product throughout my hair because it was almost like a thick gel. I even tried blow drying my hair after I out it on but it didn't help. The product smells great but just doesn 't work.
Carla T.
Cecilia , KY
With fine hair, I love having this product in my arsenal! Smoothing and great at providing volume with a lightweight consistency! Has a pleasant fruity scent. A little pricey upfront but I find the product lasts awhile. I will definitely purchase again when my bottle is empty l!
katey R.
Louisville, KY
I LOVVVVVE this stuff. I have such fine and thin hair. Most products are so heavy and weigh my hair down. I started using this stuff and I just couldn’t ask for a better product, honestly. There is nothing more to do to make this product better. It’s amazing as is.
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
My hairdresser turned me on top this product when I told her how much trouble I have keeping volume in my hair. This stuff really helps. I put it in after my shower before I blow dry my hair. It smells great and is very affordable. A little goes a long way as well.
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
I have very thin hair and when I use this before blow drying I have a noticeable difference in volume. It smells amazing. It comes out as a gel and I only need three pumps for shoulder length hair. It was worth the money.
Cassandra B.
Big stone gap, VA
I have short hair. Like a long bob with multiple layers and I was wondering if this would be good for that? I'm going for a volumized, messy hairstyle.