BY PAUL MITCHELL

Moisture-balancing cleanser The Wash™ For all hair types. Daily use. Helps add moisture, body and strength. Contains the finest ingredients and the activated conditioning blend. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Morgan H.
Chesapeake
This product was recommended to me by a friend and I was hesitant to buy it because I don't tend to splurge on hair products. The first couple uses I noticed a difference but once I used it frequently it felt similar to some drugstore products so I stopped buying it. Overall it is a good product but not worth the price
Andrea M.
Houston, Texas
I was given a sample of his products in one of my beauty bags I subscribe to every month - it's a great product and smells good but not something I would use for my hair every day.. only because I've gotten used to go to's. Wasn't sure if he price on a full sized bottle but I'm sure you can always check online.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Paul Mitchell isn't my favorite hair product brand. It always seem to dry out my hair after using it. If you already have dry or damaged hair, I wouldn't recommend this line for you, in my opinion. I won't buy again.
Melody H.
Paul Mitchell The Wash Moisture-Balancing Cleanser is a great product! I consider my hair dry/coarse and this made it feel so good!