Paul Mitchell The Wash uploaded by Marsha S.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

This moisture-balancing cleanser adds fullness and shine to your dry, fine to normal and chemically treated hair. With a combination of cleansers and conditioners, Paul Mitchell The Wash leaves hair protected and full of body and shine.

Paul Mitchell The Wash features a careful blend of moisture balancing conditioners that leave hair soft and feeling healthy. Its crisp clean fragrance and conditioners make The Wash an excellent body wash.

Buy on Amazon
Kalani D.
Rialto
This is a nice light hydrating shampoo that you can use each time you wash your hair depending how many times you do per week. I haven’t noticed much in terms of deep hydration because it really doesn’t claim to do that in the first place, or maybe I’m just biased bc my hair is forever plagued to be dry and damaged omg
Alyssa N.
I will never use a different shampoo! I can’t believe I didn’t try this sooner. You’re definitely getting what you pay for, it’s more expensive then you’re regular herbal essences shampoo but the results you get after just one use are priceless!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I am
Very picky about shampoo because I have naturally dry and curly hair. This is one of my favorites. I have purchased it more than once and I will again. It lathers well and I feel like it thoroughly cleans my hair
Amanda C.
Off the bat it is over priced, however I do think it’s great for maintaining a healthy head of hair. It helped to keep my hair from being too oily. If helped to keep it from being flat and frizzy too. Lathers great.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Paul Mitchell is my favorite brand for my hair care needs. They are comparably priced to other high end hair products, and totally worth it. This shampoo leaves my hair completely cleaned, feeling fresh and soft.
Raquel D.
There is not one bad thing I could say about this shampoo. I have fine hair and it keeps it clean for a longer period of time than other brands. No build up, it’s doesn’t strip my hair or dry it out. I love it.
Ashleigh S.
Purchased at: Target
This wash smells so great. I love it and it tamed the frizziness of my hair that can get out of control quickly especially with the humidity we have where I live. Love it!
Marsha S.
Elon, NC
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo the pump bottle and fresh clean smell with luxurious thick leather make it easy for my son who only has one arm and hand to wash his hair alone in the shower come out clean conditioned and fresh with just one wash. The Simplicity of the shampoo does not irritate his eyes or cause more acne to occur. The moderate cost allows me to afford this product being an only parent. Packaging is very important because he is going through his teenage phase and felt the black and white made it more for a man. I use this product in the 90s to keep my beautiful natural curls soft springy moisturize and d'tangles but now my son can enjoy this quality product. I always wanted to be a Paul Mitchell model for hair... #Influenstet approved
Neysa S.
I’ve tried many Paul Mitchell shampoos, and I really have liked them all. This might be one of my most favorites. This shampoo creates such a nice lather and it smells amazing. My hair comes clean, with no residue, yet not dry. I have many hair products that I love, but one thing to consider is that you can often find this brand on sale at Ulta during their hair care events so that puts it in my “more likely to buy again” category. Also 18263728182 stars for the scent; I can’t get enough of it.