Paul Mitchell The Wash uploaded by Marsha S.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

This moisture-balancing cleanser adds fullness and shine to your dry, fine to normal and chemically treated hair. With a combination of cleansers and conditioners, Paul Mitchell The Wash leaves hair protected and full of body and shine.

Paul Mitchell The Wash features a careful blend of moisture balancing conditioners that leave hair soft and feeling healthy. Its crisp clean fragrance and conditioners make The Wash an excellent body wash.

Kalani D.
Rialto
This is a nice light hydrating shampoo that you can use each time you wash your hair depending how many times you do per week. I haven’t noticed much in terms of deep hydration because it really doesn’t claim to do that in the first place, or maybe I’m just biased bc my hair is forever plagued to be dry and damaged omg
Dani N.
Washburn
Love this shampoo, Paul Mitchell always has amazing hair products that exceed expectations. My hair is so soft after I use it, lathers great in the shower and cleanses the hair amazingly. I am constantly repurchasing the shampoo whenever I run out.
Alyssa N.
I will never use a different shampoo! I can’t believe I didn’t try this sooner. You’re definitely getting what you pay for, it’s more expensive then you’re regular herbal essences shampoo but the results you get after just one use are priceless!
Aimee F.
Prospect
I am not very fond of this product due to the fact that I didn’t find that it does not work well for the high price and there are many other options available which do not cost as much.
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
I recently discovered my love again for Paul Mitchell hair products. I recently purchased this shampoo for 10.38 which isn’t to bad for a brand name. It doesn’t leave a residue in my hair . Smells nice
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Megan M.
This formula does not work for me at all. My hair is bleached and damaged and this makes it so much worse I would rather just hVe dirty hair. It makes it more brittle, tangled, and extremely dry. The bottle isn’t cute either and the smell is really strange and chemically.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I am
Very picky about shampoo because I have naturally dry and curly hair. This is one of my favorites. I have purchased it more than once and I will again. It lathers well and I feel like it thoroughly cleans my hair
Amanda C.
Off the bat it is over priced, however I do think it’s great for maintaining a healthy head of hair. It helped to keep my hair from being too oily. If helped to keep it from being flat and frizzy too. Lathers great.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Paul Mitchell is my favorite brand for my hair care needs. They are comparably priced to other high end hair products, and totally worth it. This shampoo leaves my hair completely cleaned, feeling fresh and soft.

back