BY PAUL MITCHELL

WHAT IT DOES
Delivers show-stopping shine for any hair type and creates a silky-smooth texture.

HOW IT WORKS
Lightweight silicones and a blend of natural extracts enhance shine.

ADDED BONUS
Light mist pump spray allows for a light application.

Meredith H.
Silver Spring, MD
To be honest, I have always been super jealous of the shiny, perfect locks on the women in every single shampoo commercial. When I mentioned this to my hair stylist, she recommended I try Paul Mitchell's The Shine. While it was a bit pricey, I gave it a try and I am so glad I did! With a few simple spritzes on my styled hair or just brushed locks, I look like a conditioner model (or close enough)! The Shine is the perfect way to get that soft, beautiful shine you see in magazines without any of the weight that comes with many hair oils
Lori R.
Paso Robles, CA
I have thin, straight hair and it's hard to style. When I get it styled, I want it to stay that way. As a busy professional, I don't bother with my hair after initially fixing it in the morning so I want it to stay looking nice without needing a touch up. THIS is the ONLY hair spray I have found that is reasonably priced and works excellent! I have tried others and end up wasting them or giving them away only to go back to my tried and true Paul Mitchell Shine Instant Spray.
Emily P.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I wasn't sold on the "need" for a hair polish. My cousin talked me into it (she's a stylist). I'm a dark brunette, and I thought shiny would mean brassy, and I definitely wouldn't want that. Instead, this spray made my hair shiny, made the different strands look like a wide array of colors, didn't accentuate those nasty grays (thankfully), and just made my hair look shiny and clean and fresh. LOL Now I guess I need to add this to my going-out hair routine!
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I have been using this shine gel for years, and my mom used it on me when I was little and in dance. It gives such a nice look and feel with the hair and makes it super shiny without looking greasy. I love this stuff and is perfect for those days when your hair looks dull and needs a little pick me up!
Morgan M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product holds my hair just right. It isn't to much product at once. It isn't an aerosol which I like, because I feel like that type never really works. I get to pin point areas making it easier to use. No need for improvement on the product. I would definitely recommend it.
Rachel D.
I love this product! I use it in my daily routine and it makes my hair so soft and silky! after only using it on my hair once I got multiple compliments on how beautiful and healthy my hair looked. will definitely continue using it and buy it in the future when i run out!
Vivian C.
Hanahan, SC
I love using this product after I blow dry my hair and right before I straighten it! It locks in the shine without making my hair greasy or move in a strange way. The spray is light and easy to distribute - you can even put it on your hands first! I would definitely buy it again!
Heather G.
Savannah, GA
I love how this product makes my hair look. I have dark brown hair and I get a nice shine without looking greasy. I love the lighter scent of the product as well. I would definitely purchase this product again, especially since the price wasn't too bad!
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
this product smells amazing and keeps your hair so shiney. it even tames any split ends that you might have. i have color treated, straight hair and it works really well. My friend who's in Paul Mitchell beauty school was selling for a fundraiser and i am absolutely i chose this product! i'm very impressed!
Heather K.
Toms River , NJ
Not oily like some brands tend to be, and doesn't weigh down the hair. provides sleek shine without making hair piecy at all, and keeps hair looking clean and healthy. great to use on loose blown out or sleek straight styles, or to add shine to a severe high ponytail/chignon...