BY PAUL MITCHELL

Help maintain moisture and add shine. Suitable for fine, medium and chemically-treated hair.  Help reduce static and instantly detangle. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a see more...

Cindy D.
Cindy D.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Maybe I just got a bad one, but I didn't find it doing much for my hair. My hair was more conditioned than if I just washed with shampoo, but i didn't find this product leaving my hair soft or detangled. In fact, I had the worst tangles in my hair! I hadn't gotten these tangles since I was probably 7 or 8 and now I'm 24. I usually love Paul Mitchell, but I don't think this product is worth a purchase.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered Paul Mitchell products when I was just out of High School. Thanks to a friend who was also my hairstylist at the time I only used Paul Mitchell for a very long time. I began with short hair and as it grew out with the use of this product and others in the P.M line my hair grew so beautifully. If only my hair still looked as fabulous now a days.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Republic
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good detangler but doesn't do much else if weighing hair down w moisture I would much prefer using a strengthening conditioner which also detangles
Katie M.
Katie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wished this worked because I heard great reviews! It might have been just because I have thick and wavy hair but it felt like it just weighed it down and didn't really condition it!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Midway Park, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was good. Not sure I'm going to continue to use it but it was effective for the time being. I usually like Paul Mitchell brands though
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
I absolutely love Paul Mitchell products, I am loyal to this stuff. This product leaves your hair feel smooth and silky. It's my go to hair care!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Quality rinse and great for some hair types but I prefer Wen or even Suave for real moisture. My hair type is dark and straight but long.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Virginia Beach, VA
Great lightweight conditioner! I use it all the time. Never weighs your hair down.
kelley  w.
kelley w.
Cape Coral, FL
Great shampoo as far as cleansing goes. But not suitable for thick hair because it is very light
gina e.
gina e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a treatment to remove the orange color of the hair it cleans with effectiveness and is refreshing good