BY PAUL MITCHELL

This lightweight detangling conditioner helps to provide excellent wet and dry combing leaving a soft and silky feel. Featuring special conditioning agents, The Rinse from Paul Mitchell helps to reduce static flyaway hair.

With wheat-derived conditioners that provide excellent wet and dry detangling with a soft silky feel, The Rinse from Paul Mitchell also blends essential amino acids and vegetable-derived conditioners to provide hydration without added weight.

Mia F.
This makes my hair feel so soft and beautiful. I have curly hair and it has a great scent and is long lasting. Compared to alternatives it is amazing. Helps moisture in the hair and i am completely satifisied
Emily G.
Middleton
This was fine. Not earth shattering or markedly better than any drug store conditioner. Not sure it’s worth the price. I probably wouldn’t rebuy because there are so many other similar products out there.
Theresa T.
Smells great. Love it. Only conditioner I continuously use. It is perfect for my red hair and doesn't make it bleed through its color too much. Keeps my hair silky smooth for days and really not dry at all. I love it
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
All Paul Mitchell products are fabulous if you get them at the right places, such as a salon or beauty salesman that sales the “real” Paul Mitchell. I’m so sad and ashamed when these great companies move their products into drugstores where thy water it down or substitute product for cheaper product, so be careful! But otherwise works wonderful!
Tania G.
Lilburn, GA
Perfect conditioner. It smells good once you put it on your in your hair. I really recommend this mask for your everyday use. You can get this at most stores and the price is not bad. Get yours and you will love it.
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
Paul Mitchell is my favorite brand for hair products. It’s perfect for dry scalp. It is a little more expensive but you get what you pay for. Sometimes it’s better to pay a little more and have an amazing product. This will make your hair healthier.
Brittany R.
Lepanto, AR
I am a huge Paul Mitchell fan. I went through a period where it was the only shampoo and conditioner I could use because my scalp was so oily everything else just made it worse. I started using this and found I could use conditioner again thanks to Paul Mitchell! I certainly recommend!
Tania R.
Downey, CA
My hair stylist always uses this shampoo on my hair and if it’s the way she does it or the shampoo but my hair doesn’t feel as tangled and this shampoo leaves my hair feeling really clean. I know it’s a good shampoo because I’ve seen many hair stylist using it .
Michelle S.
Orion, IL
Hard to find but when I do I buy it. Not many salons carry it. Disappointed that they don’t love it like I do. I will go out of my way to find it. Love the scent and am very very satisfied with this product.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Love this think it’s an amazing product love all Paul Mitchell products for the most part it’s definitely a little more on the pricey side but it safe for color treated hair and all different hair types.