BY PAUL MITCHELL #15 in Hair Relaxers

It effectively relaxes natural wave or curl in all hair types and textures with reduced reversion. Rapid penetration helps shorten processing time and reduces damage. see more...

• does this product straightens the hair?and how long does its effe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa A.
I don't feel like this relaxer does the job at all, yes it is strong enough to relax some of the curl. No it will not satisfy a client/person who is used to a relaxer that completely breaks down the hair from curly to bone straight. There are better alternatives out there. Don't waste money on this relaxer because of the brand name.
Whitney G.
I am only giving 4 stars because I don't have alot of experience with other relaxers besides Paul Mitchell. I feel like it is a much more gentle formula that takes a short time to process. I have found that nearly all curl can be smoothed out with this product.
Maryann T.
Oh yes this product is fantastic as all Paul Mitchell products. I love the fact that both myself and husband can use this and the bottle is huge! Great quality and price for the amount of product you get you just can't bet it. Such a great product I will be repuschaing as soon as we run out. I love the texture and scent of this product also. Just a super product foe sure.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
I used to use this product when I had extremely short and frizzy hair all of the time. I think this texturizer does a great job styling and maintaining my hair when it wants to be unruly. I think the packaging is extremely sleek and helps with the aesthetic in my shower.
Penelope G.
Chula Vista, CA
I don't use this :v don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use this don't use thisdon't use this don't use this
Melba T.
I would definitely recommend this relaxer because is not harsh on the hair and it gives great results. While is being applied I don't get a itchy scalp and it doesn't burn if is left for fifteen minutes. It leaves the hair shinny beautiful and it will last for three even for a four months stretch so that's why I love it.
Jaimie S.
Louisville, KY
This is an excellent product. It is kind of pricey but for the small amount you need it is well worth the price. The smell isn't overpowering or unpleasant. It lasts all day with no issues whatsoever.
Kayla M.
Missouri City
This is the only relaxer I use for texturizing my hair. It leaves my curl pattern without straightening it out all the way. It also leaves my hair feeling soft and moist.
Liz D.
My sons hair is fine like his mothers. This product made his hair look amazing! Smelled great too! His hair is dirty blonde
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
TWO of my friends with extremely dry, frizzy hair swear by this. Affordable and they don’t test on animals, high quality
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD
does this product straightens the hair?and how long does its effect last?