Paul Mitchell The Relaxer

Achieve just the right amount of curl reduction. Ideal for fine to medium texture, wavy or curly hair. Rich cream base is easy to apply, easy to rinse and has a fresh, clean fragrance for beautiful, conditioned results and a pleasant service experience. Innovative formula reduces damage, penetrates quickly and greatly reduces reversion.

Is this product for peopled color? All curly to kinky hair textures?
I just used the Paul Mitchell relaxer and I am not satisfied. I just washed my hair for the first time since getting my hair relaxed, and it is far from straight. Any advice on how to fix this?
does this product straightens the hair?and how long does its effect last?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell The Relaxer!
Megan  W.
Susanville, CA
This product works great for perms!!!! I have used this for.my hair which is thick and long and it coated each stand evenly.
Sandy L.
Sinking Spg, PA
Paul Mitchell The Relaxer absolutely love, love, love this relaxer. I just purchased it the other day, and it really is the bomb of all relaxers. It is a bit more pricey than what I used to use, but very much worth it. My hair isn’t left with a dull feel to it, and my hair smell amazing
Tina B.
Barnegat, NJ
I love the way it smells and it works really well. This tub will last you forever too it comes with a lot of product. It’s a great texturized for curling and other styling. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Catrina O.
Jacksonville, FL
Good mild relaxer. Doesn’t burn my scalp as some others do. I don’t relax anymore but if I did I would use this brand again.
Angie M.
N Charleston, SC
Works very well when applied properly. Processes well. Got great results after use. Client was happy with results.
Eric H.
I use this every now and then to relax my hair which tends to get frizzy in the hot and humid summer months. This does the trick with no damage to my hair! I love Paul Mitchell great products for a decent price and I always recommended it to friends who like my hair.
Lela J.
Knoxville, TN
I no longer relax my hair but the last time I did I had it done at Paul Mitchell! It came out amazing! It looks very healthy and had an amazing amount of shine and life to it!
Lisa A.
I don't feel like this relaxer does the job at all, yes it is strong enough to relax some of the curl. No it will not satisfy a client/person who is used to a relaxer that completely breaks down the hair from curly to bone straight. There are better alternatives out there. Don't waste money on this relaxer because of the brand name.
Maud B.
Youngstown, OH
Relaxes hair to it highest capacity.no breakages so far and keeps texture without and breaks or tears.easy to attain and use and buy
Catrina O.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven’t relaxed my hair in many years but when I did this relaxer was great. It didn’t burn my scalp or hair and didn’t leave my hair feeling dry or brittle.