Paul Mitchell - The Detangler (Super Rich Conditioner) - 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Ashley B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Contains grape seed oil to detangle hair immediatelySpecial conditioning agents & Hawaiian awapuhi smooth, soften hairPrevents moisture loss & keeps hair suppleDefenses hair with carrot extract that absorb UV naturallyLeaves hair smooth, manageable &... see more...

*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
I don’t really like this formula for my hair...my hair is oily and this made it like straw .-. I usually would love a product like this, but I didn’t ): but my personal opinion :)
Tonya W.
This is very light weight and yet detangles hair so well! The smell is pleasant too.
It works wonders on my daughter's long hair. And an easy refresher in between shampoo days.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
My hair dresser recommend I try this, so I took her advice. So glad I did! This product really does do what it says! Love this conditioner!! I have very long and thick hair. I've always struggled with my hair being tangling all up and a pain to brush. this conditioner works as soon as it's applied to hair.
It's also great for children to! My daughter used to scream and cry when I brushed her hair, but now she's quite and content! 😀
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I wasn't impressed at all with this conditioner. It didn't even detangle my hair, which I assumed would be its specialty. I have normal, wavy, long hair and the knots are usually around the nape of my neck. This did nothing for them, even when using a wet brush. Waste of money.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is definitely a super rich conditioner. The name definitely doesn't lie.
( the detangler) . It's pricey but so well worth it. I have color treated hair
and I love it. The smell is Amazing. I was very satisfied with this purchase.
Definitely recommend this...
Daniela L.
Paul Mitchell all what they sell is amazing everything is really long lasting smells really good I'm not really concerned of anything or not I don't know which other one I could compare because Paul Mitchell is the best
Destyni A.
For me, nothing compares to this. This is by far one of my favorite hair care products! So good for dry scalp, Smells great, and leaves hair feeling silky smooth!
Maheen J.
My hair gets extremely tangled. This product has helped my hair become its own. It has a really nice scent and leaves my hair really smooth.
Danielle J.
I sometimes feel like out of all the hair textures out there I got the thickest! So detanglers are a must! This one is a must have for me!
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
My hair is a literal knot of straw and this detangler makes it soft, smooth, and detangled. It's my absolute fave and a purse essential.