Paul Mitchell - The Detangler (Super Rich Conditioner) - 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Ashley B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Contains grape seed oil to detangle hair immediatelySpecial conditioning agents & Hawaiian awapuhi smooth, soften hairPrevents moisture loss & keeps hair suppleDefenses hair with carrot extract that absorb UV naturallyLeaves hair smooth, manageable &... see more...

Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
I don’t really like this formula for my hair...my hair is oily and this made it like straw .-. I usually would love a product like this, but I didn’t ): but my personal opinion :)
Chrystal G.
pittsburgh
It's a Godsend. I had a client come in with a whole head dreadlock. I literally poured this out of the bottle onto her head. I got half of her head untangled in 2 hours. It rinses out nicely. This is a must have in your household! Any hair type can use it. My long hair clients love it.
Tonya W.
This is very light weight and yet detangles hair so well! The smell is pleasant too.
It works wonders on my daughter's long hair. And an easy refresher in between shampoo days.
Daniela L.
Paul Mitchell all what they sell is amazing everything is really long lasting smells really good I'm not really concerned of anything or not I don't know which other one I could compare because Paul Mitchell is the best
Megan M.
Cocoa
This stuff is great for dry hair. I have thin hair but a lot of it that always gets tangled and it keeps my hair silky and smooth. It’s pricy but will last awhile. I always use this product when my hair gets dry.
Destyni A.
For me, nothing compares to this. This is by far one of my favorite hair care products! So good for dry scalp, Smells great, and leaves hair feeling silky smooth!
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
My hair dresser recommend I try this, so I took her advice. So glad I did! This product really does do what it says! Love this conditioner!! I have very long and thick hair. I've always struggled with my hair being tangling all up and a pain to brush. this conditioner works as soon as it's applied to hair.
It's also great for children to! My daughter used to scream and cry when I brushed her hair, but now she's quite and content! 😀
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
I wasn't impressed at all with this conditioner. It didn't even detangle my hair, which I assumed would be its specialty. I have normal, wavy, long hair and the knots are usually around the nape of my neck. This did nothing for them, even when using a wet brush. Waste of money.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is definitely a super rich conditioner. The name definitely doesn't lie.
( the detangler) . It's pricey but so well worth it. I have color treated hair
and I love it. The smell is Amazing. I was very satisfied with this purchase.
Definitely recommend this...