BY PAUL MITCHELL

Mild formula aids in both wet and dry combing. Lightweight conditioners leave hair full of volume with added shine. Fragrance Free formula is excellent for people sensitive to fragrance. Helps detangle hair without tugging and pulling. see more...

Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I am a huge fan of Paul Mitchell products but this one seemed to fall short for me. While there are a variety of great Paul Mitchell conditioners, this one left my hair feeling rather bland. The Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special is my favorite conditioner so I was expecting *at least* that level of conditioning power. It lathered fine and would be quite suitable for shorter and less issue prone hair. But it was not a win for me. Sorry, Paul Mitchell!
Kristen M.
Sudbury
I used to love this product but I think it's changed because it does not detangle as well as it used to. Or perhaps my hair changed. I don't plan on buying again.
Tori J.
Stephenville, TX
Love this conditioner, but can only use it about 2 times a week. If I use it more my dandruff gets really bad. Perfect for color treated hair, and always make it easier to brush my hair after my shower. Good scent, and good price
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Not too bad, had it used on me at a salon one time. Definitely helped with detangling but didnt do too much extra for softness
Tammy T.
Fredericksburg, VA
Good stuff, my hair had great slip! Product rinses well no heavy residue.
Love the smell!
Taylor L.
North Dartmouth, MA
I am currently using this product. At first I liked it because I had the shampoo that went along with it but it doesn't really detangle my hair that good anymore.
Kelly V.
Cape Coral, FL
Good go to detangler. Great for use after a shower and shampoo with your favorite Paul Mitchell shampoo
Kiala M.
Woburn, MA
I love Paul Mitchell but I find this detanglet left a film on my hair- I need to rinse this product out very well or my hair feels weird. It does help with my tangles but again I felt a film.
Lisa G.
Parksville
I love the scent and feel . Leaves my hair soft and healthy . Ling lasting softness and freshness . Little pricy
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
This works great for curly and or frizzy hair it’s affordable and amazing would recommend and buy again best for combo scalp nice scent long lasting!