BY PAUL MITCHELL

Mild formula aids in both wet and dry combing. Lightweight conditioners leave hair full of volume with added shine. Fragrance Free formula is excellent for people sensitive to fragrance. Helps detangle hair without tugging and pulling. see more...

eleanor p.
eleanor p.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have very fine, damaged, wavy hair that is extremely prone to knots and tangles. Sometimes I"ll neglect to brush my hair for a day or two and wake up to a dreadlock or two forming in the back of my head! However, the first time I used this conditioner all the tangles brushed right out! I was truly amazed. However, as a daily conditioner it is much too light and slippery, and the detangling benefits are less apparen't as the product builds up in your hair. I couldn't recommend this product more, but only as a treatment once or twice a week, not an everyday conditioner.
Lucca G.
Lucca G.
Lawrence, KS
Love this stuff! Lightweight, hydrating, conditioning, and detangles effortlessly! I have relatively thin hair but lots of it and this conditioner glides through it without weighing my hair down. I would definitely recommend this product to others with the same type of hair, all types of hair honestly!
Jamica B.
Jamica B.
Montgomery, AL
This detangler conditioner is pretty good. It doesn't take much to detangle your hair. You can tell a major difference in the process of detangling. I purchase this at JCPenney. My hair color is dark brown and very thick. It has worked for years and I will definitely buy again!
Blvck B.
Blvck B.
Katy, TX
I am a frequent Paul Mitchell product user. I have to say that this product is my favorite product to use from this brand. This is exspensive but it does actually work. I have natural hair and I use this often to set angle and condition my hair. Great product to use.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt owned a salon as a kid and I grew up with Paul Mitchell it has stood the test of time. Without The Detangler my hair feels like straw and knots like crazy.
I love to used this right after the shower it's very moist .I have auburn light brown dark broen(all natural colors) my mom has dark hair while my dad is Irish .
Alexis Nicole L.
Alexis Nicole L.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the only conditioner that I will use. My moms friend, a beautician, recommended to me a long time ago, and I've only used it ever since.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is truly amazing. Whenever my hair is really tangled I use this and it works. Plus I love the way the bottle looks.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Gettysburg
With thick hair I need this detangler. It works great and smells awesome. It last me good bit since don't use it every night.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Love this product. I used to struggle brushing my hair after a shower but now I do it at ease with this product.