BY PAUL MITCHELL

Mild formula aids in both wet and dry combing. Lightweight conditioners leave hair full of volume with added shine. Fragrance Free formula is excellent for people sensitive to fragrance. Helps detangle hair without tugging and pulling. see more...

Ashley A.
Highly recommend, love the white bottle with black lettering since it is so clean looking, also the conditioner smells great and leaves your hair smelling great too! Definitely helps to soften and detangle my hair. Since I have thin hair this bottle lasted me many months.
Jalissa H.
Gastonia, NC
First time using it it was at a hotel i was staying at and helped a lot when i was out on the beach great for getting knots and tangled out and good for oily and dry
Rya Z.
The Detangler was my mothers go-to product when I was a kid, and after trying it again twenty years later I can see why. It detangles very well, though it doesn't feel very moisturizing, and the product is fairly hard to find in stores.
Jennifer A.
Works amazing. Doesn't make my hair feel heavy or greasy. A little bit of this "hair gold" as I call it, is all you need. It has fresh clean scent that lasts all day. Makes combing/brushing my long wet hair a piece of cake! Highly recommend this detangler 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
eleanor p.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have very fine, damaged, wavy hair that is extremely prone to knots and tangles. Sometimes I"ll neglect to brush my hair for a day or two and wake up to a dreadlock or two forming in the back of my head! However, the first time I used this conditioner all the tangles brushed right out! I was truly amazed. However, as a daily conditioner it is much too light and slippery, and the detangling benefits are less apparen't as the product builds up in your hair. I couldn't recommend this product more, but only as a treatment once or twice a week, not an everyday conditioner.
Dayna R.
One of the best conditioners out there. A huge reason why I love this stuff is because it makes my wavy hair nice and volumous and defines my curls more. It's a lightweight conditioner but that doesn't mean it's not good. So many people think if it's not thick and heavy and super creamy that it's not good. Very false. The thinner the conditioner the better it will be at detangling. In the past when I was at Paul mitchell the school I went crazy dying and bleaching my hair, and then on top of that perming it. My hair was a wreck. This was one of the only things that saved my hair and made it manageable. If you have over processed hair I promise you this will be your god send. Has a lot of protein in it too. The smell can be off putting. It smells exactly like baby powder. Very powdery smell. But I don't mind it, but i like to switch it up.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I am a huge fan of Paul Mitchell products but this one seemed to fall short for me. While there are a variety of great Paul Mitchell conditioners, this one left my hair feeling rather bland. The Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special is my favorite conditioner so I was expecting *at least* that level of conditioning power. It lathered fine and would be quite suitable for shorter and less issue prone hair. But it was not a win for me. Sorry, Paul Mitchell!
Blvck B.
Katy, TX
I am a frequent Paul Mitchell product user. I have to say that this product is my favorite product to use from this brand. This is exspensive but it does actually work. I have natural hair and I use this often to set angle and condition my hair. Great product to use.
Courtney L.
Perfect for persons with longer hair. It does exactly what it says, detangles. it's a thinner conditioner, so I would recommend using a deep conditioner once a week or so for extra moisture. Another pro is this has a nice scent to it.
Jamie L.
My hair is extremely dry from having hypothyroidism. It has also became very thin...therefore my hair tangles into knots very easily. If I do not comb my hair carefully everyday..it becomes like cave woman hair.ive used children's spray on detangler...which works ok. One use of this conditioner, my hair is easy to comb through. Highly rec.