BY PAUL MITCHELL #18 in Detangling Treatments

Super rich conditioner For medium to coarse and chemically - treated hair.  Triumph over tangles with this super rich conditioner.  Help smooth away snarls and let the comb glide right through soft, silky, shiny hair.  Helps protect against sun damage. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties o see more...

• How is this product? I've heard Paul Mitchell is a good brand, bu...6 Answers
  • Does this makebyour hair look greasy1 Answers
  • This is a little pricy...is it really a great brand and product? 1 Answers
Jennifer Lee S.
Springville, AL
This is an essential in our home! My oldest daughter and I both have thick and coarse hair. However, my youngest has fine, course and wild curly hair. This must have detangler not only helps repair and smooth our thick, dry hair but also tames the youngest daughters unmanageable knots. The end result of all 3 of our different hair textures is smooth, no fuss brushing and beautiful curls in the youngest kiddo's "wild child hair". I love it! A must have of mothers of tender headed children with thick, coarse or curly hair!
Brooklyn S.
Owensboro , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this hair product every time I get out of the shower. Not only do I have long thick hair, but I have an ombré so the bottom half of my hair was bleached blonde. With that being said the bleach tends to make your hair tangle and feel really rough. This product is great for helping that! I recommend trying it! Not expensive and only takes a small bit and smells great!
Dani P.
This is my conditioner Holy Grail. One large bottle lasts FOREVER as one tiny drop detangles and moisturizes my waistlength hair. I comb it through in the shower and my hair is tangle free with minimal breakage and tons of added moisture. It has a great light scent and a wonderful rich texture without adding weight to your hair. It's my favorite!!
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
This Paul Mitchell product works so good I have really curly hair and when I was it it tangles a lot this detangles my hair so well and leaves it smooth and silky it makes my hair feel so great. I love Paul Mitchell products there the best and there pretty reasonable price
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
I actually attend a Paul Mitchell school and learn about these products. The detangler is great for people that their hair tends to get knotty quickly . But I wouldn't recommend for you washing your doll head if your cosmetology student doesn't react well with the hair.
Christina M.
One of my favorite Paul Mitchell products. I normally have insanely tangled hair, and using this product has helped eliminate the tangles. I got a large sized bottle at Ulta, and use it 3x a week, and felt that it has made a huge difference in my hair care routine.
Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this detangler. I've used it ever since I was young and it has always been the best to get the crazy knots out of my hair. I love the smell of this product as well. I would definitely recommend to friends and family who are interested in detanglers
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have thick hair, curly hair, or just hair that likes to get all tangled into knots, you must go out to the store or salon now and buy this product. Seriously it makes combing out all the knots painless and easy. It makes your hair feel good.
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and texture of this detangler. It has come in especially handy since we got a convertible. My hair ends up twisted into impossible knots! This stuff is a life saver, and it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it greasy.
Alyssa T.
One of my favorite conditioners! leaves my hair so soft and silky. I mix it in a spray bottle in the summer with some water and use it at the beach to get easily tame my curly hair! only buy from a salon and professional stylist!
Melissa X.
How is this product? I've heard Paul Mitchell is a good brand, but i have really tried it. Please let me know if it helps restore hair, because my hair needs help! Thanks!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair oily? ISO of a high quality Detangler that helps my oily hair
Clarissa D.
Charlotte, NC
Dies this product work for all hair types?
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I nver used before is make great work for the hair?
Diva B.
Texas
I have curly thick long hair. Does anyone know if this can work for my texture hair?