BY PAUL MITCHELL #26 in Detangling Treatments

Super rich conditioner For medium to coarse and chemically - treated hair.  Triumph over tangles with this super rich conditioner.  Help smooth away snarls and let the comb glide right through soft, silky, shiny hair.  Helps protect against sun damage. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties o see more...

• How is this product? I've heard Paul Mitchell is a good brand, bu...6 Answers
  • Does this makebyour hair look greasy1 Answers
  • This is a little pricy...is it really a great brand and product? 1 Answers
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I got hooked on this when I was in hair school. The smell is amazing and it really detangles your hair and conditions it at the same time. After you rinse it out your hair feels absolutely amazing and soft. It's a little on the pricey own side but it's totally worth it, a big bottle will last you a long time and you don't really need to use that much compared to other brands, definitely worth it!
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
It really works and makes it really easy for me to comb my hair. I haven’t tried other brands yet but I think this one is really good. I have thin hair but I have a lot and it does the trick when my hair gets tangled up.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
This is a great conditioner for my hair in the summer months. I tend to do a lot of swimming in the summer and my hair gets dry and brittle from the chlorine. This product is amazing for making my hair feel smooth and silky, and keeping it healthy looking. I use this everyday in the summer and it helps to keep my hair from breaking and splitting. It gives my hair shine and protection from the heat. I love this product, especially during the hot summer months. I even use this on my daughters hair, it makes it so easy to comb and she never gives me a problem with brushing her hair when we use this conditioner. Effectiveness Great product, with excellent results. I saw excellent results immediately. I have fine hair and this product wasn't too heavy at all, it worked perfectly. Scent The scent is great. It is fragrant, but not too strong. It stays with your hair throughout the day until your next wash. I love the way this conditioner smells.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I can't start my morning routine without this. After years of dying my hair, it has some damage. It can be coarse and breaks easily. Paul Mitchell has some great products so I figured I would give it a try. I've been using this for a little over 3 months now and there is a huge improvement. My hair doesn't break as easily anymore and isn't frizzy
Jessica M.
I have curly hair so I have to put something for my hair to keep from getting knots. I switch between this and the Paul Mitchell conditioner. This one is a in-shower rinse. It works extremely well a little goes a long way with Paul Mitchell. It smells delicious and leaves your hair still feeling light and clean. Afterwards when I get out and go to brush my hair I have no knots the brush goes right through.
Chelsea P.
My 7 year old daughter has thick
Wavy hair that is easily matted. If I do not braid her hair or put it up in a pony tail, it tangles severely by the end of the day. This conditioner has changed how she feels about brushing her hair after a bath as it glides through a million times easier. There are significantly less knots in her hair since we've begun to use this.
Jessica B.
Bethlehem, PA
The smell is a little on the chemical side, but it doesn't linger. It definitely helps with detangling so that I can comb through my wet hair easily. It doesn't weigh it down either, which is big for me because my hair is pretty fine. I am very satisfied with the turnout although could be better
Briana V.
Review for: Paul Mitchell The Detangler, 33.8 fl oz more...
This has been a go to detangler for years in my house. My sister and I both have curly hair and this helps make the process go by a lot more quickly. It is hydrating and makes my hair feel soft. I do need another product if I plan on wearing it out because it won't hold but overall I'm satisfied
Mindy B.
Sand Springs, OK
Love love love it's not greasy it does not wear your hair down leaves your hair really shiny manageable I have used this since I was a kid try to other products but nothing is better than this one I always come back to it definitely if you're looking for something for crazy hair check this out
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Good product! Good brand! Good price! Always has a nice smell to it! My hair always gets tangled so I'm always trying out tangle products! This is a good one not my favorite but a good one! I would buy it again!
Melissa X.
How is this product? I've heard Paul Mitchell is a good brand, but i have really tried it. Please let me know if it helps restore hair, because my hair needs help! Thanks!
Clarissa D.
Charlotte, NC
Dies this product work for all hair types?
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Does this make your hair oily? ISO of a high quality Detangler that helps my oily hair
Bridgett V.
Winchester, TN
Anyone use it to shave with?
Kristi B.
Geneva, Oh
My daughter has curls and lots of them,. I'm looking for something to make combing easier. Is this it?