BY PAUL MITCHELL #33 in Detangling Treatments

Paul mitchell original the detangler conditioner - 10.14 oz see more...

• Does the conditioner work well on thick curly hair? 2 Answers
  • Can you use any type for any type of hair? 1 Answers
  • How often do you use this product? Is it only for wet hair?1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Mandie F.
Beaverton, OR
This detangler is one of my favorites. There are a lot of products out there but this one is simple yet effective. Paul Mitchell products always smell great and never weigh my hair down. A few sprays of this and my hair is completely tangle free! Definitely recommend adding this to your staples.
Tiara W.
Clackamas, OR
Paul Mitchell products have been in my life since day one. I love this hair detangler, it still smells like it did when I was little and works just as great! I put a quarter about in my hand after a shower and run in thru my hair then comb and style it as usual. It makes my hair so soft while helping it now tangle. Love Paul Mitchell products
Kandice H.
I have very long thick hair and I don't know what I would do without this product. When I get out of the shower my hair is in a Rat's Nest when I use this I can brush those rats right out. I would highly suggest this product it smells wonderful and it makes your hair nice and soft.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
This has been around since I can remember & I'm 34 now! So, it's obviously a trusted brand & product. I love the smell of this awesome conditioner by Paul Mitchell. The Detangler leaves hair soft, shiny, Detangled& smelling lovely! I'd recommended it!
Brooke R.
I was in a horrific car accident where I broke several bones including my spine. My hair was in one big blood soaked tangled mess. There was dirt, gasoline, sticks, and rocks in my hair. We tried everything to get it out without shaving my head and nothing was working completely. This detangler saved my hair. I had to cut my hair a bit, but this saved me from losing all of my hair and from a lot of extra pain from combing through the mess. I highly recommend this!
Liv H.
Great lightweight detangler. It's ideal for using on my youngest daughter because her hair is very fine. My hair is super long and wavy, so it takes a lot of work to get it untangled. You don't have to use much, so it's a really good deal. That's one reason I buy it- having such long hair gets expensive because of the amount of product you need. Four stars only because it's kinda smelly.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
Not only does this product detangle instantly, but the resulting hair is more nourished than before. Unlike some detanglers which can be overkill after conditioning, this product leaves your hair feeling light and clean. The scent is also fresh, fruity and always makes me think of the beach.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
This is holy grail!l after I've used gel and my hair is a complete curly tangle, applying this as a conditionor while washing and letting it set for about 3 minutes leads me to not struggle so much with detangling my hair. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and smelling amazing. Definitely recommend for unruly curly hair!
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Paul Mitchell has been a brand in my house hold since I was a child. I have always had long hair and have always been active so keeping it nice to brush, this detangler has been on of my favorites. Works great, easy to use, real light scent. Good for all ages.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
I personally don't like this detangler for MY hair which is wavy but has been damaged with bleach and is in the process of growing. But as a hair dresser in a Paul Mitchell based salon I have used the product on other people and it has worked wonders! Although this product can be used on any hair texture I feel like it works better for fine to medium hair.
Joella D.
Palestine, TX
Does the conditioner work well on thick curly hair?
Brittany P.
Forestdale, MA
Does this make hair greasy?
Allison C.
Sunnyvale, CA
How often do you use this product? Is it only for wet hair?
Megan S.
Tucson, OH
Can you use any type for any type of hair?