BY PAUL MITCHELL #9 in Detangling Treatments

Paul mitchell original the detangler conditioner - 10.14 oz see more...

• Does the conditioner work well on thick curly hair? 2 Answers
  • Can you use any type for any type of hair? 1 Answers
  • How often do you use this product? Is it only for wet hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this detangler! After a shower, I'll towel dry my hair and spray this in my hair. I let it sit while I get dressed and brush my teeth. Then, I brush my hair. Like butter, my comb/brush slides through my hair! It doesn't leave any gross residue after my hair dries with the detangler in it. And for the cherry on top, it smells really good :)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is definitely fair to say that this product does its job! The serum smells amazing as well. My only negative comment would be that the detangled can make your strands slightly stringy with the slightest bit of overuse. Just figure out how much you need for yourself personally and you will be good.
Christine D.
Christine D.
North Attleboro, MA
I love this conditioner. My fine hair gets extremely tankgled. Most conditioners don't help but The Detangler works like a charm! My brush goes right through my hair even after I've towel dried it! I would recommend this product to anyone that has soft, straight, fine hair that easily gets tangled.
Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell "the detangler" is a fantastic product. Since the air conditioning is not working in my car currently, I frequently and drive with the windows down. This makes my hair quite tangled and a pain in the neck to brush. Paul Mitchell detangler has helped me keep most of my hair on my head!
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
Paul Mitchell in my opinion is one of the best hair products on the market. I worked in a salon for years, all she had was PM. It makes my hair so soft and manageable, and the smell is amazing. I have dry frizzy hair and this makes it so beautiful. It is a little pricey but we'll worth it!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the few detanglers that I have used that hasn't absolutely weighed my hair down. Unfortunately, I was "blessed" with limp waves, so they get tangles but also very greasy. Highly recommend this detangler if you have fine hair that still gets knotted up from time to time!
Bridgett V.
Bridgett V.
Winchester, TN
I buy this by the gallon! It last and makes the hair feel soft and luscious! The off brands don't compare. It is very hydrating and calms the frizz. I air dry and my curls become defined and bouncy! The name doesn't lie, detangler is definitely what it does to my toddlers hair.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works super well and also gives my hair an amazing smell. a little goes a long way and really does a great job at getting the knots out of my hair. i normally use this after the shower when my hair is wet. the price is a little expensive but I'm overall satisfied
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Once you use this product you will never want to use anything else, definitely a bit pricey so I do use other products but definitely in the lead when it comes to those other products.. Doesn't leave the hair feeling nasty afterwards and leaves hair easy to brush!!
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
I love this! Not only for me, but I also use it for my daughter since she somehow manages to get her hair in knots. Its a bit pricey for me if you ask me, but its well worth the money. My daughters hair is thin and mine thick and works for both hair types.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Johnston, RI
Does this make hair greasy?
Joella D.
Joella D.
Palestine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the conditioner work well on thick curly hair?
Allison C.
Allison C.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you use this product? Is it only for wet hair?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tucson, OH
Can you use any type for any type of hair?