BY PAUL MITCHELL #17 in Detangling Treatments

Basics:deeply cleanses oily hair and scalps. benefits: leaves hair fresh, shiny and full of body. bonus: minimizes oil production so hair becomes less oily over time. details: wheat-derived conditioners boost body and shine. fresh lemon fragrance. Color-safe formula. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
I bought a couple of the smaller sized bottles of the detangler super rich conditioner and I'm so glad I didn't get the bigger bottle. This conditioner sucks. Like others on here I have extremely crazy tangle problems... every time I wash my hair I am combing forever and even throughout the day if I wear a collar shirt, wind, or sleep I end up with a birds nest...especially on the back of my neck.
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
I've been using The Detangler for years! It is one of those products that does double duty which makes it ideal for travel - I can use it on my hair AND as a body moisturizer; however, I have also found that it makes an EXCELLENT shave gel. While it doesn't lather, it lets the blade slide right over your legs!
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I grew up a lucky girl using salon products and knowing the difference between them and commercial brands. I still use Paul Mitchell today, and love the way it treats my hair. It's gentle, has sustained my hair's full quality. My only complaint is that it is very expensive.
Arianna F.
Woodstock, GA
Great because after I go to the beach my hair is always tangled. This is also good for people with course hair. My hair is fine and thin while my friends is really coarse and thick and it works for both of us. This product is also good if you just always have tangled hair.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
I love Paul Mitchell products they work wonders on my hair and are for all hair types. My hair salon is all Paul Mitchell products as well. For a good price you definitely get great results. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new detangler.
krystal ☺.
Paul Mitchell is one of my favorite hair product suppliers. they disappoint me. Even though it is pricey i feel like it is well worth it. I would definitely recommend this for people with tangled hair. It smells great and leaves my hair incredibly soft. 😍
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
First of all, I'm a pure #paulmitchell girl to begin with, but I absolutely love this #detangler. It really makes combing through my #thickhair after a shower or sometimes after the busy day. #paulmitchell is the best when it comes to hair products.
alexis b.
Naugatuck, CT
Honestly, I actively try not using this product for my own sanity.. However, some times we all just have those days where are hair is not doing what it is supposed to, and this product comes in handy just when I need it to and saves the day!!
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
I've loved most of paul Mitchell products and I have somewhat long hair that tangles often and this stuff works well. even though I brush my hair before I shower, my hair still will get tangled and just a little bit of this helps out a lot!
Stacey M.
I love Paul Mitchell products in general especially the detangler spray. I have wavy hair and always have knots and just unmanageable once i get out of the shower. This works instantly and has a good smell and works great. Highly recommend.
Does it ever leave your hair greasy?