Paul Mitchell The Detangler uploaded by Renee G.Paul Mitchell The Detangler uploaded by Lisa A.Paul Mitchell The Detangler uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PAUL MITCHELL #10 in Detangling Treatments

Basics: detangles and conditions medium to coarse hair. benefits: smoothes, softens and prevents moisture loss. bonus: guards vulnerable strands against sun damage. details: grape seed oil provides instant conditioning, detangling and shine. hawaiian awapuhi prevents dryness. carrot extract rich in beta-carotene acts as a natural uv absorber. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Great classic detangler that has been around for ages. For me this is a must have for fine, curly hair, or damaged hair! I spray this in and comb my hair out with a fine tooth comb and works like a charm. Simple, non-overpowering scent and a little goes a long ways, unless I have a bad area, then I will douse it with this stuff and lightly comb out! Fantastic product!
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
Love Paul Mitchell products! Smells amaaaaaaazing looks amazing and makes your hair feel great. I bought mine on Amazon which is so convenient. I can always reorder and have it shipped in 2 days. I'm so satisfied with these products and highly recommend them to anyone who has a rough time getting tangled out, and just wants amazing healthy looking hair!
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
I have been using Paul Mitchell the Detangler off and on for years. I love that it's lightweight and doesn't make my hair feel oily, and I also love a leave-in product, as my hair is fine and benefits from the added product before I style. I do like the switch it up every now and then, but I keep going back to this product!
Daryan R.
Elizabeth, PA
Let me start off by saying this is one of the only conditioners I'll use! It can be drying and heavy, don't over use. It makes my hair feel silky smooth, light, and bouncy. Im extremely satisfied every time I use this product. The only thing I've never been too keen on is the smell of it so 4/5 because of that.
Elise H.
This was the first detangler I ever used and it was always very potent and only required about 2 pumps for my whole long head of hair. I loved the smell but someone at the salon I go to said that they have reformulated in the last few years and it isn't as concentrated. My experience was positive.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
This is my go to I use this every single day on my hair and my daughters. It leaves my hair so soft and healthy. I color my hair often so I need the extra hydration that this gives. The price point is good because a bottle will last awhile! I stand behind this brand they are absolutely amazing!!
It's a great hair detangler, but it's a bit pricey. I tend to no use this too much because of the price. It does have a slight scent, which doesn't bother me at all. I think it smells good. The only other problem is that my hair is way long, and this does not help too much with super long hair.
Shannon M.
Marlton, NJ
We have been using this Detangler in my house since my two sisters and I were kids. It works really well, especially for longer, thicker hair, so my sisters love it! My hair is a bit thinner, so I can't use too much of this, if any, because it leaves my hair feeling a bit greasy.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
The product works great, even on little ones' hair, which can be fine and fly-away. Smell is nice without being over-powering. Doesn't weigh hair down. One star off because the spray nozzle can get clogged easily on PM products and this one tends to do it a lot.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Perfect product! It works so great, sometimes my hair gets really tangled after my shower, so i use it every time I shower, I enjoy this product, my hairstyle is always wavy so it will help anyone. I don't use a lot of detangler but this one I will keep buying.
Corrie M.
I need a good adult detangler. I have very long hair and it always gets into knots. Last time I thought I would have to cut it all off. I am bed bound. I am not wanting to part with my long hair ,I even went to a salon for help and the lady told me she didn't have all day to untangle my hair.
Shelley R.
San Antonio, TX
My significant other has very curly hair that tangles so easily, he likes to keep it very long and wears hats everyday for work.. but his hair is so tough to even brush threw that he just gives up. I'm just looking for a good detangling spray or serum for him. Is this worth all the hype?
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Will this detangler work on dreads
Sarah J.
Where can you get this is Canada? Is it good for dry frizzy hair?