BY PAUL MITCHELL #18 in Detangling Treatments

Basics: detangles and conditions medium to coarse hair. benefits: smoothes, softens and prevents moisture loss. bonus: guards vulnerable strands against sun damage. details: grape seed oil provides instant conditioning, detangling and shine. hawaiian awapuhi prevents dryness. carrot extract rich in beta-carotene acts as a natural uv absorber. see more...

• Where can you get this is Canada? Is it good for dry frizzy hair?1 Answers
  • Will this detangler work on dreads1 Answers
  • My significant other has very curly hair that tangles so easily, ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Review for: Paul Mitchell The Detangler more...
I love this product.. I've used this on and off for about 10 years. It has amazing slip detangles my hair so we'll. It's light so it doesn't weigh my hair down. You can usually catch it on sale at salons a little pricey but we'll worth it.
sarah k.
Wayne, MI
Review for: Paul Mitchell The Detangler more...
I might have got a bad one, because I HATE this product. It’s so oily and doesn’t detangle, it’s not moisturizing. It literally just feels like I put baby oil in my hair while it’s wet and tried to detangle, actually that would probably work better. I don’t get the hype. I hate this product!
Angel P.
This smells awesome, is very light, and rinses clean but it didn't deliver enough lasting moisture for my needs. It did make my hair super manageable and easy to comb, which is no small feat. This would be a terrific product for someone with less thick, less dry, less wild hair.
Allyson C.
Review for: Paul Mitchell The Detangler more...
This conditioner is hit or miss for me. I like the smell, and it definitely detangles well. However, I don’t care for it because it made my hair pretty oily. I don’t know if I would repurchase this conditioner or not.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Review for: Paul Mitchell The Detangler more...
Love this! I use every time I was my hair and my hair feels super soft and no tangles! This is great for the whole family! I would recommend using a deep conditioner once a week with this product to keep your ends healthy!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I have fine curly hair and this makes detangling a breeze. It doesn't strip your hair of moisture. It doesn't weigh your hair down which is important when you have fine curly hair. It also works great for tighter curls or even coarse hair. It's great product. A little goes a long way.
Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
It's okay, it detangles but I like more from my stuff, and it doesn't smell the greatest. Too expensive for me, so I ended up returning it because I know I can find something better for that price. It's good for someone who doesn't mind the smell.
Ruth H.
Ringwood , NJ
This has been a beauty staple in my house for going on 10 YEARS!!! That alone is rare for me because I love to try new products. However I use this product multiple times a week and it detangles all my knots, and leaves my hair super smooth.
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester, PA
Review for: Paul Mitchell The Detangler more...
Some things are just tried and true products. I was introduced to The Detangler in cosmology school over 10 years ago. And to this day I still use this product. Great for getting through those extra knotty heads.
Hannah C.
Anaheim, CA
My mom has been using this product on my hair since I was a little kid. When I was a teenager I started to use it myself. It's a product I feel I will always love because it smells good and it works so well!
Corrie M.
I need a good adult detangler. I have very long hair and it always gets into knots. Last time I thought I would have to cut it all off. I am bed bound. I am not wanting to part with my long hair ,I even went to a salon for help and the lady told me she didn't have all day to untangle my hair.
Shelley R.
San Antonio, TX
My significant other has very curly hair that tangles so easily, he likes to keep it very long and wears hats everyday for work.. but his hair is so tough to even brush threw that he just gives up. I'm just looking for a good detangling spray or serum for him. Is this worth all the hype?
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Will this detangler work on dreads
Sarah J.
Where can you get this is Canada? Is it good for dry frizzy hair?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Will this dry out my hair?