BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Paul Mitchell® Dentangler® works to condition and unknot medium to coarse hair. The salon-quality detangling conditioner includes grapeseed oil to provide instant conditioning, detangling and shine and the carrot extract, rich in beta-carotene, prevents damage due from harmful UV rays.

WHAT IT DOES

Detangles and conditions medium to coarse hair as it smoothes, softens and prevents moisture loss.

HOW IT WORKS

Grapeseed oil provides instant conditioning, detangling and shine. Carrot extract, rich in beta-carotene, acts as a natural UV absorber.

ADDED BONUS

Guards vulnerable strands from sun damage.

FEATURES

• Does it ever leave your hair greasy? 2 Answers
  • Does the conditioner work well on thick curly hair? 2 Answers
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
This stuff works wonders! Not exactly on the cheap side of the scale but definitely worth it. If you have bleached, permed, or just frizzy delicate brittle hair this is going to be a holy grail for you. A small amount will revive your hair like you wouldn’t believe. And it makes a blow out so achieve able on even the most difficult strands. I found mine at my hair salon, but I’m sure you can get it at Sally’s or order online 😊
Samantha B.
Not sure why people would ever buy another conditioner or detangler. I’d give it 10 stars if I could this stuff is amazing! Perfect for thin, limp hair - this gets the job done without making hair greasy or weighing it down! I have a sensitive scalp and this never irritates me since the fragrance is minimal, just a sweet clean smell. Perfect for daily use. Trust me you’ll never go back to drug store conditioner again!
Kari M.
Originally got this to tame the kiddos hair but I ended up trying it and loved it. Leaves your hair super soft and tangle free . A lot seems to spray out so I wish that was not quite as much product per squirt because if you get too much in one area it’ll look oily . Anytime I put this type of product the next day it’s super oily but I wash my hair daily so doesn’t bother me too bad .
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
My hair is very dry and thick. I rotate products but when my hair is feeling especially dry and in need of a "drink" I will use this product. When I get out of the shower and run my brush through my hair, it feels so much smoother and healthier. I always make sure I have this in my bathroom forthose times when my hair really needs it.
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
I don’t use this conditioner often because it’s a bit expensive but I use it to revitalize my hair once a week! I love it because it really detangles my thick kinky biracial hair. It not a thick conditioner but it’s also not to thin so a little goes a long way.
Holly S.
Leaves my hair feeling smooth and less frizzy.  I never feel that there is too much buildup after use.  For me, it is good for everyday use and only a little amount goes a long way (about a nickel size).  Not too pricey for a good product that can last a long time
Paige P.
It’s definitely on the pricey side. I think I paid $14 for a 17 oz bottle. However, I have very oily, flat, wavy hair and this does wonders. It’s a thin product so I feel like I have to use a lot every time I condition which does suck. But, it’s got a nice smell, it detangles and softens, and smooths my hair.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
I remember using this years back when I had longer natural hair. It does a decent job detangling my coily hair. And I don’t remember this conditioner drying out my hair. As of today, I’ve found products more suitable for my hair type, but this is a decent option.
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
This is the only product we use in our daughter. She has super fine hair and it works wonders. It’s a little more costly than others, but it nourishes her hair and helps with the tangles. I am very satisfied with this product and it’s the only one we use.
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
I definitely feel like this product cleans my hair and is safe for color treated hair however it doesnt leave my hair smelling clean and the orice is definitely not worth it as there are drugstore products that are better than this
Melissa X.
How is this product? I've heard Paul Mitchell is a good brand, but i have really tried it. Please let me know if it helps restore hair, because my hair needs help! Thanks!
Clarissa D.
Charlotte, NC
Dies this product work for all hair types?
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Does this make your hair oily? ISO of a high quality Detangler that helps my oily hair
Corrie M.
I need a good adult detangler. I have very long hair and it always gets into knots. Last time I thought I would have to cut it all off. I am bed bound. I am not wanting to part with my long hair ,I even went to a salon for help and the lady told me she didn't have all day to untangle my hair.
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
I have long hair and although it tangles easily, I don't really have problems brushing my hair after conditioning. My hair does get really knotty after it dries and is sometimes impossible to brush without washing it. Is this product something you use while your hair is wet right out of the shower? Or is this something I could spray or apply to my hair when it is dry and knotty and I need to brush it?