BY PAUL MITCHELL #49 in Conditioner

The Paul Mitchell® Dentangler® works to condition and unknot medium to coarse hair. The salon-quality detangling conditioner includes grapeseed oil to provide instant conditioning, detangling and shine and the carrot extract, rich in beta-carotene, prevents damage due from harmful UV rays.

WHAT IT DOES

Detangles and conditions medium to coarse hair as it smoothes, softens and prevents moisture loss.

HOW IT WORKS

Grapeseed oil provides instant conditioning, detangling and shine. Carrot extract, rich in beta-carotene, acts as a natural UV absorber.

ADDED BONUS

Guards vulnerable strands from sun damage.

FEATURES

• Does it ever leave your hair greasy? 2 Answers
  • Does the conditioner work well on thick curly hair? 2 Answers
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I am a graduate of Paul Mitchell Beauty School and I can tell you I have love their products always will have nothing but the utmost respect for the quality the time and care and love that goes into the making of all of their hair care products you cannot go wrong go with any Paul Mitchell products, go to there shops and have someone help you , theres something for every head of hair all natural all environmentally safe very reasonably price for top quality products nothing but love for Paul Mitchell
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
This stuff works wonders! Not exactly on the cheap side of the scale but definitely worth it. If you have bleached, permed, or just frizzy delicate brittle hair this is going to be a holy grail for you. A small amount will revive your hair like you wouldn’t believe. And it makes a blow out so achieve able on even the most difficult strands. I found mine at my hair salon, but I’m sure you can get it at Sally’s or order online 😊
Samantha B.
Not sure why people would ever buy another conditioner or detangler. I’d give it 10 stars if I could this stuff is amazing! Perfect for thin, limp hair - this gets the job done without making hair greasy or weighing it down! I have a sensitive scalp and this never irritates me since the fragrance is minimal, just a sweet clean smell. Perfect for daily use. Trust me you’ll never go back to drug store conditioner again!
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
My hair is very course and wavy, but also has some fine pieces and honestly, it gets tangled a lot. It’s inevitable, so I usually don’t brush through my hair after I shower or while I shower, but with this conditioner I’m finally able to! My hair is super silky and smooth when I come out of the shower. It’s so awesome and definitely worth the price if you’re tired of knots in your hair!
Kari M.
Originally got this to tame the kiddos hair but I ended up trying it and loved it. Leaves your hair super soft and tangle free . A lot seems to spray out so I wish that was not quite as much product per squirt because if you get too much in one area it’ll look oily . Anytime I put this type of product the next day it’s super oily but I wash my hair daily so doesn’t bother me too bad .
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I got hooked on this when I was in hair school. The smell is amazing and it really detangles your hair and conditions it at the same time. After you rinse it out your hair feels absolutely amazing and soft. It's a little on the pricey own side but it's totally worth it, a big bottle will last you a long time and you don't really need to use that much compared to other brands, definitely worth it!
Nicole M.
Boston
My hair is very dry and thick. I rotate products but when my hair is feeling especially dry and in need of a "drink" I will use this product. When I get out of the shower and run my brush through my hair, it feels so much smoother and healthier. I always make sure I have this in my bathroom forthose times when my hair really needs it.
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
I don’t use this conditioner often because it’s a bit expensive but I use it to revitalize my hair once a week! I love it because it really detangles my thick kinky biracial hair. It not a thick conditioner but it’s also not to thin so a little goes a long way.
Nina S.
Park Ridge
This is a great conditioner for someone with curly hair who dreads waging their hair like I do. The scent is very nice and it is affordable. The packaging is nice and it is easy to dispense the product from the bottle. This product is safe for color treated hair and I am satisfied with my experience.
Holly S.
Leaves my hair feeling smooth and less frizzy.  I never feel that there is too much buildup after use.  For me, it is good for everyday use and only a little amount goes a long way (about a nickel size).  Not too pricey for a good product that can last a long time
Melissa X.
How is this product? I've heard Paul Mitchell is a good brand, but i have really tried it. Please let me know if it helps restore hair, because my hair needs help! Thanks!
Clarissa D.
Charlotte, NC
Dies this product work for all hair types?
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Does this make your hair oily? ISO of a high quality Detangler that helps my oily hair
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
I have long hair and although it tangles easily, I don't really have problems brushing my hair after conditioning. My hair does get really knotty after it dries and is sometimes impossible to brush without washing it. Is this product something you use while your hair is wet right out of the shower? Or is this something I could spray or apply to my hair when it is dry and knotty and I need to brush it?
Corrie M.
I need a good adult detangler. I have very long hair and it always gets into knots. Last time I thought I would have to cut it all off. I am bed bound. I am not wanting to part with my long hair ,I even went to a salon for help and the lady told me she didn't have all day to untangle my hair.

back