Paul Mitchell The Cream

by Paul Mitchell

The Cream® Styling Conditioner not only moisturizes and strengthens, but it also protects hair from everyday damage—all while providing a light hold with body. The moisturizing, emollient conditioners and panthenol hydrate hair while hair is shielded from UV rays.

Provides light hold and builds body for any hair type; moisturizes, strengthens and protects hair from everyday damage.

HOW IT WORKS

Moisturizing, emollient conditioners and panthenol hydrate and safeguard hair.

ADDED BONUS

Helps shield locks from damaging UV rays.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Does this weigh the hair down?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell The Cream!
I can't believe this product doesn't get more hype! It give my hair the perfect amount of soft flexible hold to help my waves last all day. It keeps away all frizz but doesn't weight down my hair at all. It's like a leave in conditioner that tames frizz and makes your hair look like you styled it without doing a thing. I usually apply after washing my hair and let it air dry about 80% then put my hair in a bun or two after it dries I let it down. I love this stuff so much Highly recommend to everyone.
Great Neck , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the cream for when I wear my hair wavy (natural) - it provides light hold and frizz control. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy and gives it nice shine and bounce. I would recommend this product- it just doesn’t define my curls much so I use another product for that!
Berkshire, reading
This product is worth its weight in gold! It tames my frizzy, thick, sometimes curly hair into soft, beautiful shiny waves. It's truly a god send! It's a bit pricy, but the key is not to use too much- just a quarter size will do
I absolutely love this product! I've been using it for countless years! Definitely the best by far! Makes your hair nice and silky. Doesn't leave your hair looking or feeling greasy either! Must freaking buy!
Webster , MA
Best way to describe this product, Gets the job done! Want your hair slicked back and not move this will do the job. Used this the most during cheering competition season and no fly always ever fell out of a high pony!
Pleasanton, CA
Ok let me start this review off by saying almost every hair stylist I've ever been to has said I have the thickest hair they've ever seen. This may not equal frizziest or most difficult, but it is really hard to take care of when you're a low maintenance chick. I've tried a myriad of leave-in conditioners to keep my hair looking healthy after dye jobs and rough abuse, and NONE has worked better than Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner. I was skeptical at first because it has a gel consistency which I'm not familiar with in conditioners. The key here is to apply lightly, you can always use a little more if you feel it didn't penetrate through to all layers. I use just a dab while fresh out of the shower, and the brush just slides right through. It's simply amazing because before The Conditioner I would have a wad of hair left over in my brush after each shower
This is a great styling agent. It can be used for most any hair type, and conditions as well as protects. It will help calm frizz, hold a style, and protect from heat. I'd definitely recommend it to curly and wavy haired friends, just drag it through midshaft to ends when your hair is about 70% dry, and let it air dry. It'll be lovely. I wouldn't recommend this for fine hair- go with a light styling spray, or thermal agent on your ends and some volumizing powder in your roots. :)
St George, UT
I absolutely love this conditioner. It smells so wonderful, and I color my hair a lot and as a result my hair is pretty damaged and extremely dry. I have a friend who is a hair dresser and she went to school at Paul Mitchell, she swears by the products. So I though I would try the conditioner, and I love it. I will definitely be trying their other products.
Mcallen, TX
Let me begin by saying I have very damaged hair caused by countless bleaching and coloring this product is by far the best conditioning cream I've used. My hair is bridled and breaks during styling but when I use this I my hair seems to not break as bad and stays silky soft. I even use it on my 6yr old daughter's hair to prevent it from tangling so much. I would def recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is my absolute favorite product from Paul Mitchell. I love how soft my hair feels after I use it. There is no build up left behind either. Also it is so easy to brush my hair afterwards, I have fine curly hair. Oh and I don't have as much hair loss as I get with other brands from trying to brush out the tangles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 years ago
Ayasha K. • 3 years ago
I went to a Paul Mitchell hair school and although I do love their color line I do not like any of their products. The shampoo and conditioners always made my hair feel really dry and some of them even made my hair feel dirty even though it was freshly washed.