Paul Mitchell The Cream

by Paul Mitchell

The Cream® Styling Conditioner not only moisturizes and strengthens, but it also protects hair from everyday damage—all while providing a light hold with body. The moisturizing, emollient conditioners and panthenol hydrate hair while hair is shielded from UV rays.

Provides light hold and builds body for any hair type; moisturizes, strengthens and protects hair from everyday damage.

HOW IT WORKS

Moisturizing, emollient conditioners and panthenol hydrate and safeguard hair.

ADDED BONUS

Helps shield locks from damaging UV rays.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Does this weigh the hair down?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell The Cream!
Aurora, CO
Hands down the best leave in conditioner on the market for thick wavy hair! #Nmycrazyopinion. This is the only product I have found to keep my hair from frizzing out with out getting oily.
Sanford, ME
Is it just me, or have Paul Mitchell products really gone downhill? I picked this up at Target and was extremely disappointed, especially because it's pretty pricey. It's nothing special.
This is a okay conditioner, but it's not my faviorte! It is however one that is fairly cheap for salon conditioner or shampoo, when use this my hair tends to get oiler quicker!
N Las Vegas , NV
Great product! Works better on fine to medium hair textures. Great for hydration during hair cuts or as a base before adding other products for blow dry. It strengthens and protects from damage such as uv rays.
Louisville, KY
This is an item that I always stock up on on after Christmas sales. It is the perfect item to use on a weekly basis to make sure my hair is always shiny and conditioned.
Henderson, NC
I purchased this condition at a local hair salon that sells products. I must say this product is AMAZING. I have natural thick hair and it makes my hair feel moisturized and I can see a difference in my hair after several washes!
Georgetown , KY
I liked the smell of the product and the consistency, but I felt the end result was very oily and too shiny. I typically wash my hair every 3-4 days, but I had to wash it every day when using this.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that it can work almost like a gel, but it's conditioning at the same time. I get style control without feeling like I'm putting junk in my hair- win/win!
Dacula, GA
My mom has a habit of trying new products, collecting them for a while and passing the ones onto me that she didn't care for- this was one of them. I had honestly put his aside for a while as she gave me her "unworthy collection" and I have been trying other stuff. Decided to pull this out again last night and smoothed it through my hair after I shower and towel during and wrapped a towel around my head for a while to dry to see what would happen and MY GOODNESS!!! My hair is very soft and I will definitely keep using it. Definitely recommend
Orange, TX
Never ever doubt the wonders that any PM product will do. They literally allllll bless your hair. My poor hair would be so bad without this wonderful product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 years ago
Ayasha K. • 3 years ago
I went to a Paul Mitchell hair school and although I do love their color line I do not like any of their products. The shampoo and conditioners always made my hair feel really dry and some of them even made my hair feel dirty even though it was freshly washed.