Paul Mitchell The Cream

by Paul Mitchell

The Cream® Styling Conditioner not only moisturizes and strengthens, but it also protects hair from everyday damage—all while providing a light hold with body. The moisturizing, emollient conditioners and panthenol hydrate hair while hair is shielded from UV rays.

Provides light hold and builds body for any hair type; moisturizes, strengthens and protects hair from everyday damage.

HOW IT WORKS

Moisturizing, emollient conditioners and panthenol hydrate and safeguard hair.

ADDED BONUS

Helps shield locks from damaging UV rays.

FEATURES

• UV Protection
  • Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Does this weigh the hair down?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell The Cream!
Hinsdale, NH
Superb product!!!! I once had a perm on top of color treated hair and ended up looking like a Brillo pad!!! I would put this in my hair and magically ended up with soft, bouncy and beautiful curls. The price tag wasn’t awful either... especially considering what a savior this product was!!!
S Kingstown, RI
This leave in conditioner works well, but is not my favorite. I use it probably once a week. I feel as though when you put it in your hair, it doesn't feel as moisturizing as my normal conditioner does and that is the feeling I am looking for.
West Mifflin, PA
Love this conditioner for my stressed out hair. I use a generous amount in the shower and leave it on as long as possible. The results I've seen our soft full hair. It's a keeper!
portland, Oregon
Yes! Yes! Yes! Paul Mitchell products are my one and only and my holy grailllll hahaha yes! Can't beat it! So moisturizing for my hair without weighing it down or making it oily.
Fayetteville, GA
This cream styling conditioner is great for styling if you're going to need a good style! I've used it on my clients and they also love it! Paul Mitchell has great products.
Great product, perfect texture, great product, one to purchase ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????GET IT, USE IT, KEEP ITVFOR LIFE YAAAS S SSSSSSDD
Blue Point, NY
All you need is a speck of this and work into your hair. When using too much of this product may make you hair greasy. The scent of this product is beautiful. Paul Mitchell only uses only natural ingredients in his hair products.
New York Mills, NY
100 stars if i could. No other leave in conditioner works for my curls. I recommend to every curly girl to try this first. Better than any other product i have tried.
Oakland, CA
This is my favorite leave in conditioner! I like it if I don’t have time to condition my hair in the shower, or if my hair is extra dry and I want to blow dry it I’ll run some of this through my hair before drying it. It helps keep my hair strong and works really well.
Brown City, MI
This product works like a whipped combination of a gel and mousse. So it seems like you are getting the benefits of 2 products in one. It is conditioning and helps with heat protection.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 years ago
Ayasha K. • 3 years ago
I went to a Paul Mitchell hair school and although I do love their color line I do not like any of their products. The shampoo and conditioners always made my hair feel really dry and some of them even made my hair feel dirty even though it was freshly washed.