Izzy D.
Saulsbury, TN

I just started using this product but was wondering if this is truly a good product and is it recommended by anyone?

Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I have been using Paul Mitchell for years. The conditioner is excellent! It leaves my hair feeling silky soft and smelling great
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Bucyrus, OH
1 year, 8 months ago
I love Paul Mitchell. I actually worked in store that sold Paul Mitchell and I had to learn about all the products. I only use Paul Mitchell products.
Monic R.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
I definitely recommend it, I've been using it since I was 10 years old and now I'm 31. By far the best Conditioner I've tried.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
2 years, 1 month ago
My mom always had this while I was growing up. My sister and I only got to use a little for special occasions because my mom was protective of it.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
2 years, 1 month ago
Its a very good product. i am a hairstylist and I would recommend it to my guest. it is a professional product make sure you only purchase it in a salon to ensure its authenticity.
Kari O.
Kari O.
Malone, NY
2 years, 6 months ago
Its a great drug store brand. a little pricey but well worth it. one if my favorites. smells awesome