Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

by Paul Mitchell

nan

works for any type of hair?
Has anyone used this before? I read that it is a leave in via the instructions for use but I bought two giant bottles thinking I could rinse it out like regular conditioner.
Does this product make anyone else’s hair greasy the next day?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell The Conditioner!
Denise W.
Marietta, GA
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner uploaded by Denise W.
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner uploaded by Denise W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had twice the hair as a child than I have now. This conditioner could have prevented MANY tearful shampoo Saturdays. I absolutely LOVE how easily and QUICKLY it tames my hair. Swipe left, lol Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,276 reviews
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Let me State I do not give many 5 ⭐ reviews, but this product deserves it. I recently purchased this bottle at an estate sale for $1.00 for half the bottle and this works wonders! I love how a little goes a long way at detangling my long hair. I used a quarter size dollop and spread through my hair and let me tell you my pick went right through. I love the light scent of product also and the leave in conditioner is blue 🔵 in color. I definitely would repurchase this and do recommend this product.
Dionne S.
Federal Way, WA
One of the best on the market that one could ever use or find. The hair stays moist and happy. The hydration is so real.
Samantha C.
Johnstown, OH
This is one of the best products Paul Mitchell makes. It can be used as a conditioner or a leave in or to shave your legs. It's fantastic
Nat J.
Hephzibah, GA
I love this product to help tend to my locs. it doesn't build up and allows my hair to stay soft. It also smells well.
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner uploaded by Veronica P.
I used this because it was in my shower and I had no other conditioner. I didn't realize it was Paul Mitchell at first. I thought it was some generic off brand. Once I found out I was disappointed. It didn't smell that great, kinda boring. And it didn't condition that great either. No I would not recommend this product. I prefer the awhapui product line that smells much better. Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
Alyjah F.
Perris, CA
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner uploaded by Alyjah F.
The Conditioner by Paul Mitchell is one of my favorite conditioners because even though it contains silicones, they are water soluble and that is very important for curly girls. I stock up on this whenever Ulta has a jumbo sale.
Tori T.
Sevierville
Paul Mitchell products never disappoint. This stuff is good for an every day conditioner to keep hair in good state.
Billie Joe P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner uploaded by Billie Joe P.
This is a great leave in conditioner and it also helps protect against the sun and I also use it on sunburns , as it helps cool the sunburn.
Taylor M.
Dothan, AL
It is a great leave in conditioner. If you have curly hair it leaves the hair not frizzy and limits the fly-aways. I would not recommend it to people without curly hair because it could be heavy on the hair when you're trying to straighten it. The smell isn't too pleasant but you could combine it with another product and the smell should go away.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...