BY PAUL MITCHELL

Water-based leave in-conditioner that is perfect for both skin & hairMoisturizing conditioners & Hawaiian awapuhi balance moistureRelieves dryness & enhances supplenessWheat derived conditioners smooth out surface & reduce staticLavishes hair soft,... see more...

Molly G.
Lancaster, NY
I used to love this conditioner when I was swimming. As I got older it has started to feel heavy & greasy in my hair. I do love the smell.
Autumn L.
Temecula, CA
I do not use this as a leave in conditioner. But I do like it as a regular conditioner. Especially if you use a very moisturizing shampoo
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
I have used this since I was 11 years old, and I'm now 29. Makes my hair silky and soft. The only leave in conditioner that I use.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
This stuff seriously nursed my hair back from death...it is a leave in treatment and it leaves for hair so soft and just nourished
Kohi S.
The leave in conditioner has a very strong but bearable smell. It incredibly smoothens my hair and leaves it silky looking!
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Very for formula and does not weigh down the strands. Smells great and you get a lot of product for the price.